What are you currently listening to? (15 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Listening to the best of Eric Burdon. House Of The Rising Sun, We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place, and a favourite of mine San Franciscan Nights and many more.
Just dug this out of my collection and now you've just made me listen to SFN! Brilliant words when you really listen to them. Real Flower Power stuff! Those were the days, eh lads!

bringbackrattles

Spotted him and Toyah again yesterday. Toyah looked gorgeous as ever. Holding hands with each other as they walked along. Lovely to see after being married since 1986.
On the Midlands news just now they had a piece on Toyah. Showed her at home in Pershore and her garden was the size of a large football pitch ! Talked about the success of their kitchen songs etc, and how they are shown all around the world. She's a classy lady and fair play to them both.

ovduk78

I recorded the 3 programs on sky arts on Saturday about Deep Purple & Ritchie Blackmore. Maybe not the easiest person to get on with & him and Ian Gillan certainly had issues with each other but what a guitarist?!

Houchens Head

On the Midlands news just now they had a piece on Toyah. Showed her at home in Pershore and her garden was the size of a large football pitch ! Talked about the success of their kitchen songs etc, and how they are shown all around the world. She's a classy lady and fair play to them both.
Yeah, I watched this. They really are a great couple. So friendly.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Barry Gibbs glastonbury set , I would love to see him in concert. Fantastic body of work

Kneeza

We had a few days in Pershore last week. Their house is pretty impressive from the front, and the back garden probably even more so, being enormous and fronting the River Avon (no, I didn't go in, but was drinking in the pub a few doors down. I did, however, nick a piece of lavender for my missus from the front of the house. How daring! :ROFLMAO: ). Cracking meal in the Italian restaurant next door-but-one too, which hadn't even had the windows put in by England fans the night before ;)

Houchens Head

We had a few days in Pershore last week. Their house is pretty impressive from the front, and the back garden probably even more so, being enormous and fronting the River Avon (no, I didn't go in, but was drinking in the pub a few doors down. I did, however, nick a piece of lavender for my missus from the front of the house. How daring! :ROFLMAO: ). Cracking meal in the Italian restaurant next door-but-one too, which hadn't even had the windows put in by England fans the night before ;)
Should've given me a shout. Could have met up for a swift half or three!

Houchens Head

Quick test of recognition. Who's this top rock star standing next to actor Ralph Fiennes? (Took me a while to recognise him!)
3000222.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread