Well done in advance (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Where have I ever told anyone not to go into Sixfields just saying I won't go in.(don't agree with them thou)
Have said many times that I have friends who go to sixfields 2 of them were at my New years Eve party, I have never called any one a WUM as not even sure what it means?
And yes the bold was a dig at yourself and the OP who has also gone in then preaching not to go away.....

But funny how we are all slagging each other off on this Thread but it is allowed to run it's course, but other are closed down..:thinking about:

Why put that in bold, nice little dig? You carry on giving SISU your money and supporting them fella and then trying to say why people who go into Sixfields are wrong. ;)

You justify it by saying "it won't make much difference" and "you love supporting the boys" which is what the same as most Sixfields attendees say.

The only people that preach are people trying to tell people they shouldn't go to Sixfields and a WUM who says it is better than the San Siro.

Nick

Administrator
Where have I ever told anyone not to go into Sixfields just saying I won't go in.(don't agree with them thou)
Have said many times that I have friends who go to sixfields 2 of them were at my New years Eve party, I have never called any one a WUM as not even sure what it means?
And yes the bold was a dig at yourself and the OP who has also gone in then preaching not to go away.....

But funny how we are all slagging each other off on this Thread but it is allowed to run it's course, but other are closed down..:thinking about:

The other one that was closed was because somebody was personally insulting as many people as they can, it is a bit different. This one hasn't been reported by other members who found it offensive.

I have gone into Sixfields and not paid anything, although I doubt I will have a free ticket so probably will pay. I have never told anybody else whether they should go in, go away or anything else. I have also never said "I will never give SISU a penny" or "I will never go to Sixfields".

Nobody is preaching or saying "Don't go away", maybe they just find it funny that some of the people who were ranting at the start of the season saying they will never give SISU a penny are now fine with giving them money because "it won't make too much difference". The whole NOPM thing has died down though so many it is people not caring as much, changing their views or just not posting it at the end of every post like they used to.

covmark

The other one that was closed was because somebody was personally insulting as many people as they can, it is a bit different. This one hasn't been reported by other members who found it offensive.

I have gone into Sixfields and not paid anything, although I doubt I will have a free ticket so probably will pay. I have never told anybody else whether they should go in, go away or anything else. I have also never said "I will never give SISU a penny" or "I will never go to Sixfields".

Nobody is preaching or saying "Don't go away", maybe they just find it funny that some of the people who were ranting at the start of the season saying they will never give SISU a penny are now fine with giving them money because "it won't make too much difference".
ha, it's not that "it won't make too much difference" it's because its arsenal away. Am sure if we'd drawn a less glamourous team, nopm would be going strong.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why put that in bold, nice little dig? You carry on giving SISU your money and supporting them fella and then trying to say why people who go into Sixfields are wrong. ;)

You justify it by saying "it won't make much difference" and "you love supporting the boys" which is what the same as most Sixfields attendees say.

The only people that preach are people trying to tell people they shouldn't go to Sixfields and a WUM who says it is better than the San Siro.

I just hope everybody who does go sees a great game and hopefully a city win. Maybe it will cheer some people up and make them smile for 10 minutes before they find something else to whinge about :)

Would have thought it was maybe trying to counteract all the little digs you keep having maybe. How come this only happens here yesterday we had the Sixfielders,the Hillers,the I wont go to Sixfielders,the I dont give a damners and any number of other ers(here we go) if you go by this board everybody is trying to kill the others. What actually happened? Everybody got on isnt that a tragedy for some people on here?
Bring back PGSM1 at least I knew he was a looney.

Nick

Administrator
Would have thought it was maybe trying to counteract all the little digs you keep having maybe. How come this only happens here yesterday we had the Sixfielders,the Hillers,the I wont go to Sixfielders,the I dont give a damners and any number of other ers(here we go) if you go by this board everybody is trying to kill the others. What actually happened? Everybody got on isnt that a tragedy for some people on here?
Bring back PGSM1 at least I knew he was a looney.

I agree, maybe because you (not you as in you, but in general) would get a punch in the face if speaking to "real" people like some do on here.

bigfatronssba

ha, it's not that "it won't make too much difference" it's because its arsenal away. Am sure if we'd drawn a less glamourous team, nopm would be going strong.

A team like Barnsley you mean?

bigfatronssba

It's a shame NOPM will hit the following as it's an ideal chance to have that march on football league headquarters with decent numbers beforehand.

It would be a great opportunity to cause a bit of disruption (legally of course) around central London.

wingy

Try pushing this with the players who were hugely motivated and responsive to yesterdays fantastic support,and will be chuffed to bits with their reward ,i hope they get a decent bonus out of this.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I agree, maybe because you (not you as in you, but in general) would get a punch in the face if speaking to "real" people like some do on here.

You're right and there are two people on here that would if I ever met them and they are the two most hypocritical people on here but spout on about hypocracy and they know who they are and you're not one of them.

letsallsingtogether

I doubt it because to be fair the hillers and sixfields attendees have a general respect for each other.
It is generally the ones who haven't been to a match in years that take it more personally and as they are never around it won't happen.

I have been threatened on more then one occasion have yet to see it carried out?
I know there are some fans who take exception to my blowing a whistle but no one has of yet approached me and asked me to stop,would listen to their argument/annoyance and probably put it away.

But Hay Ho maybe they don't see me as approachable nothing could be further from the truth.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Well I see you were in fine fettle yesterday.:D

Try pushing this with the players who were hugely motivated and responsive to yesterdays fantastic support,and will be chuffed to bits with their reward ,i hope they get a decent bonus out of this.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I doubt it because to be fair the hillers and sixfields attendees have a general respect for each other.
It is generally the ones who haven't been to a match in years that take it more personally and as they are never around it won't happen.

I have been threatened on more then one occasion have yet to see it carried out?
I know there are some fans who take exception to my blowing a whistle but no one has of yet approached me and asked me to stop,would listen to their argument/annoyance and probably put it away.

But Hay Ho maybe they don't see me as approachable nothing could be further from the truth.

Yes you would put it away and the get that trumpet out:facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

WillieStanley View Post I just wanted to say well done in advance to all those who have pledged to not give Sisu a penny more by showing immense will power and staying away from the Emerites Stadium. Proud of you!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bang on the money OTIS.....Stubby Fungers lol.

lordsummerisle

WillieStanley View Post I just wanted to say well done in advance to all those who have pledged to not give Sisu a penny more by showing immense will power and staying away from the Emerites Stadium. Proud of you!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bang on the money OTIS.....Stubby Fungers lol.

Will you ever work out how to quote a post?

Nick

Administrator

I agree, I have no issue with anybody on the hill and when I went to a midweek game and there were people on there I made a point of posting fair play to them as it is freezing. It probably is most of the fans who don't go, their last match was probably Crewe and before that Chelsea and they probably care more about having something to whinge about than 11 players in a sky blue shirt.

Sky Blue Kid

WillieStanley View Post I just wanted to say well done in advance to all those who have pledged to not give Sisu a penny more by showing immense will power and staying away from the Emerites Stadium. Proud of you!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bang on the money OTIS.....Stubby Fungers lol....Only the distance between A and I is very wide.

ccfcway

hang on, we get a % of the takings minus the match day fees ?

Wonder how long SISU will spend arguing with the Arsenal board about what constitutes "match day fees"

:whistle:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I agree, I have no issue with anybody on the hill and when I went to a midweek game and there were people on there I made a point of posting fair play to them as it is freezing. It probably is most of the fans who don't go, their last match was probably Crewe and before that Chelsea and they probably care more about having something to whinge about than 11 players in a sky blue shirt.

Its always freezing. Tell you what it better not be a draw at the Emirates becaause I know everybody on the Hill so its no use coming on there saying Ive been here for every game:D Season tickets will be checked.

lordsummerisle

I'll be going if I can get a ticket, would be up for any march/protest before the game too as NW mentioned.

Bound to be televised, so good chance of real publicity for us.

Sky Blue Kid

@ lordsummerisle.......................I'll say this s-l-o-w-l-y just for you...I know how to use the "Reply with quotes", but since Nick updated software last year, it no longer works...Is that clear enough for you?

Sky Blue Kid

Nick....I guess the people who said they wouldn't give SISU money but then give them money....................................................People like Torchy for instance Nick?

Como

I share a subscription so I can listen to the games and see extended highlights. I did not pay for it but obviously the money went to their coffers.

I do not go to games as it is a bit far, I used to have a season ticket, I probably have been to more away games than home games.

If I could I would go to Sixfields with gritted teeth. To support the team. And a good day out.

I would not have thought there is anybody who does not want SISU out. They probably want out!

There is a tinge of hypocrisy if you are NOPM and going to cup matches, but this is after all Football and you see much much worse on other areas.

I would support whatever is the minimum needed to get them out and get a decent ownership in. I can dream.

hill83

@ lordsummerisle.......................I'll say this s-l-o-w-l-y just for you...I know how to use the "Reply with quotes", but since Nick updated software last year, it no longer works...Is that clear enough for you?

Just use quote tags. It's got absolutely nothing at all to do with software. Don't kid yourself.

For example

Sky Blue Kid said:
I'll blame someone else when it's my own stupidity that stops me from quoting correctly.

Last edited:

magic82ball

Assuming we get 1.5m aprox for this game, this could of paid the Ricoh rent at the reduced rates for nearly 7 years! That's assuming we got promoted and paid the higher rent.

Nick

Administrator
Nick....I guess the people who said they wouldn't give SISU money but then give them money....................................................People like Torchy for instance Nick?

Well yes if he said he would never give them a penny.

ecky

PS I was there when the Pieman scored 3 against Arsenal, happy days.

Yep jimmy greaves used to say "footballs a funny old game" like when we beat utd at old trafford a few years back, anything can happen on the day...

Users who are viewing this thread