Well done in advance (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

I just wanted to say well done in advance to all those who have pledged to not give Sisu a penny more by showing immense will power and staying away from the Emerites Stadium. Proud of you!

I don't think that many people are doing the NOPM thing anymore. Which ever way you look at it, the only way you wont give SISU money is if you refuse to go to home and away games and not buy from the store. I have stayed away from Shitfields and not bought from the store, but I cant leave the lads all together so I go to away games. Im not doing the NOPM thing, I stay away from 'home' games simply because of the principal that isn't not a home game and that SISU need to realise we aren't gonna go. I will be going to Arsenal and I see no reason anyone else should stay away

ccfc92

I'm with Liam. I won't ever go to sixfields. But go away when I can. NOPM doesn't really exist anymore

Longford

I just wanted to say well done in advance to all those who have pledged to not give Sisu a penny more by showing immense will power and staying away from the Emerites Stadium. Proud of you!

Pointless post. Just trying to make yourself feel good because you know are wrong.

cornoccfc

Needs rebranding Nearly Not One Penny More

Won't step in Sixfields, but as others have said, away games need support shown.

Johnnythespider

I don't go to Northampton because it's not where we should be playing home games. It's got nowt to do with nopm, now get back behind your drum kit where you belong.

mrtrench

I won't be going. I'll go to away games in the league, as the club receives no money from them - but not the cup... including Arsenal.

tonyok

What ever you want to call not supporting Sisu, the main objection is not going to Sixfields. This will always continue, any decent Coventry fan wants to see the club back in Coventry. If you do not believe that then you are not a real fan. Sisu are taking on the people of Coventry and this is a battle they will not win.

Going to real away games is our way of showing the team that we support them. Do you know any of the players...I do. They want to return to Coventry but can not speak out due to their contracts.

If the current owners of Coventry get a pay day, then this is excellent and the players deserve it.

We all know there are Sisu moles on these forums whose sole purpose is to upset real fans. Quite possible you are one of these, get a life you sad person.

Coventry were here before Sisu and at some point Sisu will be gone and we will still be here....It is interesting to do some real research and see whose Sisu's backers are....maybe a big game good be the time to get some real good PR for the current situation we are in.

bigfatronssba

Ashdown1

Probably skip it TBH, I'm more interested in the muted jolly to Notts County on Feb 8th ! Better ale, short hop on the train and better atmosphere with more chance of winning !

valiant15

Says the man with love city hate sisu on his profile. Doh. Never mind, youve done your bit by wearing a Sisu out badge that Timothy has seen.

And no, I won't be going to arsenal.

Covstu

Sudden change in stance for a lot of people, NOPM is now NOPM (but only at sixfields). I don't begrudge anyone going but slight hypocrisy here folks, half of your cash will be going to the organisation you said you wouldn't give a penny too.

I seem to remember a similar discussion around MK Dons and the hypothetical thread on if we got to the playoff finals.....

Godiva

I posted something similar on the 'Coventry City Supporters Group' before the Barnsley game. I nearly broke the internet. Full of people who call people scabs etc and end every Facebook post with NOPM. They were not happy!

Luckily we don't have people here calling fellow fans 'scabs' ...

Nick

Administrator
Ahh but NOPM doesn't have any rules to say what you can and can't do. So keep shouting NOPM and frothing at the mouth while giving SISU your money.

The whole NOPM does seem to have died out, I can totally understand people not going to Sixfields. I am just talking about the rants about not "lining pockets" or "giving the devil money". The day out at Arsenal will probably get them more money than all of the Sixfields games put together though so who will it be supporting the club?

Sudden change in stance for a lot of people, NOPM is now NOPM (but only at sixfields). I don't begrudge anyone going but slight hypocrisy here folks, half of your cash will be going to the organisation you said you wouldn't give a penny too.

I seem to remember a similar discussion around MK Dons and the hypothetical thread on if we got to the playoff finals.....
45% less Arsenal match day costs

Rusty Trombone

Which people are changing stance?

Rusty Trombone

Ahh but NOPM doesn't have any rules to say what you can and can't do. So keep shouting NOPM and frothing at the mouth while giving SISU your money.

The whole NOPM does seem to have died out, I can totally understand people not going to Sixfields. I am just talking about the rants about not "lining pockets" or "giving the devil money". The day out at Arsenal will probably get them more money than all of the Sixfields games put together though so who will it be supporting the club?

There will still be more people that don't go, than those that will, maybe not all supporters post their views on here.

Steve.B50

Which people are changing stance?

Not me. I agree that nopm has almost died. I go to Northampton every time we play there, have a bite to eat, coffee at half time, watch almost every kick of the game but never going inside Sixfields and never will, it's the HILL for me. Am I going to Arsenal again? to right I am, not missed an away game all season yet.

Hobo

No I think a lot of people are just being pedantic. NOPM is a bit like shouting sack the board. It is a call for change as much as it is to be taken literally. Most people used it to say they weren't supporting the move to Northampton, hoping a boycott and loss of revenue would Force SISU either to sell or at least negotiate to get us back playing in Coventry.

People's stubbornness over a throw away slogan like NOPM would be like me suggesting those that go Sixfields and claim to be fighting to keep the club going financially, are hypocrites for taking advantage of reduced ticket prices?

As for inflammatory comments. These actually come from just a few on both sides...and often do neither sides arguments any favours.

Gaz

I'll be going to Arsenal.
I never have believed in this NOPM malarkey as it won't get rid of sisu before it kills the club.

No income means no club.

wingy

How telling that this trolling /wumming thread survives while the other two get locked down.

Users who are viewing this thread