Match Thread Watford (A) (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Anyone know how hard a fixtures teams in around the bottom have had so far?

We have played 6 or top 7 for example and only 2 of bottom 7

Dunno but Barnsley beat Watford Rotherham drew with them and Wycombe lost in the last minute

Grendel

That's the point. I don't think it will carry on. If we keep playing like last few games will pick up some points soon

We will stop conceding goals by magic?

cc84cov

That's the point. I don't think it will carry on. If we keep playing like last few games will pick up some points soon
how ? We can’t keep a clean sheet the defence doesn’t look even close to the level how are we supposed to keep clean sheets ?

covcity4life

So why havent we removed them then?
Won't happen overnight. Long season and only quarter way through

I am not syaing this going to be easy. But from what i seen we have just a good as chsnce as some teams around us even if some of them have better pts hauls right now

cc84cov

Won't happen overnight. Long season and only quarter way through

I am not syaing this going to be easy. But from what i seen we have just a good as chsnce as some teams around us even if some of them have better pts hauls right now
Overnight maybe not but needs to be in 2 weeks when we play brum else the gap will be 7 points if forest win

covcity4life

Overnight maybe not but needs to be in 2 weeks when we play brum else the gap will be 7 points if forest win
7 pts from a team two spots above relegation zone and still November. Even in that case not worth getting suicidal

Brum is a big game tho I agree

Grendel

Grendel

leta go with that. As soon as godden is back we will be flying up the table, good news surely ?

We will clearly have a better chance with someone with a record of scoring goals than a bloke who can’t hit a barn door

Grendel

Don't know what you mean the sweetest striker of a ball at the club had a stellar performance

If only it was in the warm up when there was no keeper no defender and no pressure I’m sure he’d have buried them

Brighton Sky Blue

If only it was in the warm up when there was no keeper no defender and no pressure I’m sure he’d have buried them

He was under no pressure on the edge of the box and sent it nearly over the roof. Ignoring the header from 3 yards and being beaten to a tap in

ccfcway

Why are you always deluded?

The issue was that he made defensive changes, Allen came on in the last minute and tucked into DM.

I am 100% behind MR. Apologies if that makes me deluded. He knows more than me and I trust him.

Been more downs than ups so far this season, but completely accepted that when we started. Hell, that was what every season in top flight was about.

Barnsley

Which class players do Rotherham or Barnsley have?

Matty James.

In the 5 games he’s played for us, we’ve picked up 10 points, 3 clean sheets, and Alex Mowatt as looked a world beater, now he’s allowing him to play in a more advanced role, which has allowed us to start scoring goals, He’s the only player we have on loan, because we don’t usually have loanees, but thank god we’ve made an exception for this lad, he’s a cut above this league, and he’s only 60% fit at the moment, he goes back to Leicester City on the 1st of January, and we’ll miss he greatly, but he might have kept us up by then.

Brighton Sky Blue

Matty James.

In the 5 games he’s played for us, we’ve picked up 10 points, 3 clean sheets, and Alex Mowatt as looked a world beater, now he’s allowing him to play in a more advanced role, which has allowed us to start scoring goals, He’s the only player we have on loan, because we don’t usually have loanees, but thank god we’ve made an exception for this lad, he’s a cut above this league, and he’s only 60% fit at the moment, he goes back to Leicester City on the 1st of January, and we’ll miss he greatly, but he might have kept us up by then.

Nah he needs to stay in order to score a 97th minute winner from the spot in the return fixture.

Grendel

I am 100% behind MR. Apologies if that makes me deluded. He knows more than me and I trust him.

Been more downs than ups so far this season, but completely accepted that when we started. Hell, that was what every season in top flight was about.

My dog knows more than you

covcity4life

That's right with everything else going to shit at the moment I'm sitting there hoping we get relegated.
Just call it like it is then mate either we playing well and not taking chances

or we not playing well in which case stop syaing we should be higher in league

Which is it? Not having we r shit and so Is everyone else

ccfcway

He just keeps changing his viewpoint in hope of finding one where cov are completely fucked

Honestly don’t get the critism so far this season.

It’s like this website. It would be so
Much better as an app, with pop ups after every post, DM’ as messages, a chat rooms etc.

Guess what, it’s all costs money and there is a limit to what people can do.

Brighton Sky Blue

Just call it like it is then mate either we playing well and not taking chances

or we not playing well in which case stop syaing we should be higher in league

Which is it? Not having we r shit and so Is everyone else

So Forest were dynamite on Tuesday?

Users who are viewing this thread