Match Thread Watford (A) (3 Viewers)

cc84cov

Shocked this season I felt our system would be a problem for most the one area I felt strong was defence they have all lost confidence by the looks of it rose is a shadow of the player he was not even close

ccfcway

I honestly didn’t expect us to be having to rely on Biamou this season...it’s an area that is going to need to be addressed in January

godden injured and MR has changed tactics (to your point) and gone 2 up top. It’s max or Baka

Adge

Well there’s nothing like shooting ourselves in the foot again! Teams we play don’t even have to create anything as we put it on a plate for them.
Watford didn’t even really have to get out of first gear.

Hobo

Got to wonder if Robins has been somewhat naive with thinking we could play last season’s formation and tactics in this league.

Not as naive as some of our fans who called it as the wrong system for last season?
At the start of this season early games we were short of options due to injuries.

stevefloyd

Look as disappointed as we all feel we competed with a team not long out of the prem... they have expensive quality we dont BUT we competed and but for a couple of lapses in concentration we could have come away with 3 points...yes we have to stop these lapses ..sooner rather than later and we aren't far off.

I did struggle to see what Allen actually now brings to the team that Kelly cannot!!!

SeaSeeEffCee

The results are clouding people's judgements

Had we drawn last 2 games people wpuld be relaxed
It's a results business. You don't get any points for playing well and losing. It's all well and good saying we deserve more points but until we start actually getting them people are rightfully going to be concerned. There are no certainties in football. No guarantee we're suddenly going to stop throwing these games away.

cc84cov

Look as disappointed as we all feel we competed with a team not long out of the prem... they have expensive quality we dont BUT we competed and but for a couple of lapses in concentration we could have come away with 3 points...yes we have to stop these lapses ..sooner rather than later and we aren't far off.

I did struggle to see what Allen actually now brings to the team that Kelly cannot!!!
Said it weeks ago Allen is a waste of time for shot down them posters don’t comment on him anymore

stupot07

For me, Bapaga and or Bakayoko should have come on instead of Allen, we were losing, we had nothing to lose, but Robins puts on a rightback and Allen.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

For me, Bapaga and or Bakayoko should have come on instead of Allen, we were losing, we had nothing to lose, but Robins puts on a rightback and Allen.

thats the bit I don’t get about MR critism. Allen has had more experience at this level than not subs combined. When MR is getting critised for not put Baka on, if nothin else, it shows the gulf in budgets

Brighton Sky Blue

thats the bit I don’t get about MR critism. Allen has had more experience at this level than not subs combined. When MR is getting critised for not put Baka on, if nothin else, it shows the gulf in budgets

It shows how badly Godden was missed today

Magwitch

Disappointing to say the least should have got something from this game as we should have against Forest one positive we ain’t in the bottom three I thought when I saw the run of fixtures three weeks ago we would have been. We have two weeks now to re-group get the injured players fit and raring to go, no easy games in this league but the next batch up to xmas not as daunting as the last lot I’m confident we can and will do better.
Have to say though I’m puzzled about our substitutions in both matches, why ?

stupot07

We're 3-2 down with 5 to play, we have a striker and an attacking midfielder on the bench. But his subs are a right back and central midfielder on. Nothing to do with budget.

Users who are viewing this thread