Match Thread Watford (A) (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Honestly don’t get the critism so far this season.

It’s like this website. It would be so
Much better as an app, with pop ups after every post, DM’ as messages, a chat rooms etc.

Guess what, it’s all costs money and there is a limit to what people can do.
I don't buy the budget argument some say...

Kieranp96

Wasn't the first the result of McCallum being outmuscled on the right
Sorry you're right I meant they all came down the right 😂, brain fart moment that's all, 3rd goal he got out muscled and paced and that cross led to the hand ball, as good as mcallum is he was done today poor lad looked knackered.

ccfcway

I don't buy the budget argument some say...

Families going to Disneyland.

For a low income family, every chance you can work towards a one off positive experience.

If you earn 5 times more than the average wage, it’s likely it will happen a lot more.

That’s ccfc this season

Grendel

Families going to Disneyland.

For a low income family, every chance you can work towards a one off positive experience.

If you earn 5 times more than the average wage, it’s likely it will happen a lot more.

That’s ccfc this season

But not Barnsley or Rotherham and Luton I doubt are big spenders

Brighton Sky Blue

Sorry you're right I meant they all came down the right 😂, brain fart moment that's all, 3rd goal he got out muscled and paced and that cross led to the hand ball, as good as mcallum is he was done today poor lad looked knackered.

I'm sure if MR rated DaCosta and he was fully fit he'd have started there instead.

Grendel

Barnsely and luton were bang in relegation dogfight last year? Just like we are

They both survived and I doubt very much their budgets have changed much - the only thing they did was change managers

Brighton Sky Blue

And being polite yoir head is in the sand if you can't see the positives that give us a chance of staying up

We're scoring more and creating more since moving to the system I suggested after the Boro game. We continue however to ship goals at a crazy rate which is negating that and it doesn't look like we know how to fix it

Grendel

Luton as well ? I know they took that defender from spurs in jan who made a difference

It was Nathan Jones who really transformed them when he returned for the delayed matches - they’ve won 50% of games since he returned

ccfcway

As MR said

“Before Wycombe got promoted, we knew we were going to be the bottom budget“.

If the guy keeps us up, I would say it’s the biggest achievement of his career. If he doesn’t, he has one hell of a team of assets that he can build on

covcity4life

As MR said

If the guy keeps us up, I would say it’s the biggest achievement of his career. If he doesn’t, he has one hell of a team of assets that he can build on
Way we played today i did think we would boss league 1 again if kept most of squad intact

However i don't want any backward steps so hope we stay up and just improve squad gradually

Grendel

As MR said

Barnskey has a £7m budget last season - ours was £5m before we signed Mcfazdean walker Kastaneer jobello Godden Hamer O’Hare Allen

ccfcway

Facebook guy has it sorted !!!

“It’s time Robins was held accountable, he did amazing winning us the JPT (slade got us to the final tho) getting us out of 2 piss poor leagues and once again (the same when he was at Huddersfield) he’s been found out again. We need to change now and get someone like Eddie Howe in.”

Brighton Sky Blue

Facebook guy has it sorted !!!

“It’s time Robins was held accountable, he did amazing winning us the JPT (slade got us to the final tho) getting us out of 2 piss poor leagues and once again (the same when he was at Huddersfield) he’s been found out again. We need to change now and get someone like Eddie Howe in.”

That's remarkably coherent for the Facebook forum tbf

Users who are viewing this thread