Wasps downward spiral... (7 Viewers)

chiefdave

Oh dear: Agents Poll: The best and worst destination clubs in the Premiership

Wasps third from bottom behind Newcastle and Worcester who are battling relegation.
Wasps were next up with seven selections, with their training facilities cited by most respondents, whilst another said there are “a lot of off-field distractions and a big crop of homegrown players have left. They’re about to go through some rebuilding.”

CCFC88

Huge game for them up next, last 4 are very tough, last "easy" home game vs Worcester next, mess that up and its anyone's with Newcastle finding some incredible form. One more win would see them safe but if that doesn't come in their next home gams the brown stuff will hit the spinny thing.

They are shorter odds to go down than we are to go up. The double pays 1000/1 fyi

SkyblueBazza

They seem to be doing well in the Netball. You don't think they keep submitting the wrong teamsheet?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Huge game for them up next, last 4 are very tough, last "easy" home game vs Worcester next, mess that up and its anyone's with Newcastle finding some incredible form. One more win would see them safe but if that doesn't come in their next home gams the brown stuff will hit the spinny thing.

They are shorter odds to go down than we are to go up. The double pays 1000/1 fyi

If they beat Worcester they’ll probably be OK. If they lose I don’t see them winning full stop and then it’s a real possibility.

Might even see them miss out on the dividend they would get from the Premiership sale. Would be a perfect storm

Liquid Gold

If they beat Worcester they’ll probably be OK. If they lose I don’t see them winning full stop and then it’s a real possibility.

Might even see them miss out on the dividend they would get from the Premiership sale. Would be a perfect storm
Unfortunately there are 13 premiership stakeholders that include whichever team is taking its turn in the championship so they'd still get the windfall.

Monners

I would rather they remained a struggling top flight team, losing a load of games each season than a promotion chasing Div 1 team that wins easily every week. Attendances would remain low for longer if they persistently struggle.

Liquid Gold

I would rather they remained a struggling top flight team, losing a load of games each season than a promotion chasing Div 1 team that wins easily every week. Attendances would remain low for longer if they persistently struggle.
Missing out on the champions cup should hurt them. I imagine they will lose money putting the lesser games games on whereas the champions cup games are most profitable.

Monners

Missing out on the champions cup should hurt them. I imagine they will lose money putting the lesser games games on whereas the champions cup games are most profitable.
True enough - the key point is though, they are struggling on and off the pitch, which is all that matters

CanadianCCFC

Tv money?

Brighton Sky Blue

They would lose many of the big names of any note, games would be harder to market and critically, TV and commercial money would plummet.

Then you’d have to ask-was it worth it?

chiefdave

Unfortunately there are 13 premiership stakeholders that include whichever team is taking its turn in the championship so they'd still get the windfall.
Watching what is happening with top tier rugby is incredibly bizarre. For a sport that only went professional a few years ago they seem determined not to learn from other sports and leagues and shoot themselves in the foot as much as possible.

fernandopartridge

Watching what is happening with top tier rugby is incredibly bizarre. For a sport that only went professional a few years ago they seem determined not to learn from other sports and leagues and shoot themselves in the foot as much as possible.
The people who make the decisions are not interested in the game, just like those who have turned football into what it is

CanadianCCFC

City fans should try to get some free tickets to wasps next game against Worcester. It’s on the Saturday, city play the Sunday.
All sit together and support Worcester

Nick

Administrator
And the entire Soundscape festival at the Ricoh is now cancelled. Hopefully this time the council haven't agreed to taxpayers footing the bill.

I am sure they can move David Guetta or something and pay him a massive wedge still.

Users who are viewing this thread