Wasps downward spiral... (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
One cap wonders, do i need to hold your hand in a conversation? Smaller words help? Let me know. Next season you'll be playing in the park, wonder how that effect your mighty supporter base.

I did my homework, show me something different then.

Man, these messages are coming thick and fast...I do love a good debate, shame this isn't one

It isn't hard to find out average attendance for the season is it? It is a job that takes less than a minute.

I haven't said anything about One Cap Wonders, you do know that don't you?

It looks as if you are struggling a bit. How predictable.

CCFCtards

You can’t answer the question so don’t come on here embarrassing yourself. “The business men pay it back”..... you sound like a primary school pupil trying to answer the question.

Good night I’m out.

Of course i cant answer it, if i could i'd be the owner or on the board. I'm not embarrassing myself at all mate, you are buy sticking to one line without the ability to reply to anything your asked. You have no capacity for debate and thats a shame.
Good night, sleep well..in your banks house.

Nick

Administrator
Of course i cant answer it, if i could i'd be the owner or on the board. I'm not embarrassing myself at all mate, you are buy sticking to one line without the ability to reply to anything your asked. You have no capacity for debate and thats a shame.
Good night, sleep well..in your banks house.

To be fair, if he is falsifying documents to trick the mortgage company it would be a bit worrying. ;) Even more so when his mortgage broker sacks him off and won't touch him.

CCFCtards

It isn't hard to find out average attendance for the season is it? It is a job that takes less than a minute.

I haven't said anything about One Cap Wonders, you do know that don't you?

It looks as if you are struggling a bit. How predictable.

I know, i found it,.

Your right, you didn't, for that I apologise but i'm not struggling...far from it fact.

tick tock

Nick

Administrator
I know, i found it,.

Your right, you didn't, for that I apologise but i'm not struggling...far from it fact.

tick tock

Just adding fact at the end doesn't change anything, the same as if you say "end of".

So to sum it up, you haven't disproved anything I have said have you?

Funny that. It must be the talk of action against Wasps. The timing is always a massive coincidence!

CCFCtards

Wasps already had the mortgage, so it mattered not, hence it went nowhere.

We both know nothing came of it, so storm and teacup that went nowhere even though it was widely publicised. Who cares..oh, no one

Nick

Administrator

We both know nothing came of it, so storm and teacup that went nowhere even though it was widely publicised. Who cares..oh, no one

What do you mean by "went nowhere"? The auditors of the accounts seemed to care as they didn't want anything to do with it.

You never did say if you were looking forward to the Higgs Centre Kicking Barn? ;) It must be in the same place as our Stadium.

For all of the shit we are in (and it's a lot), we haven't had any players trigger a clause to get out early.

CCFCtards

And then where did it go..absolutely nowhere.

Players come players go....who's worried about it, his replacement is better

Ban him, seriously? At least Nick is open to some borderline debate, you obviously dont have the nouse. And get a better phone, the S7 is a bit old mate

chiefdave

Rugby fans love to be all high and might about being better than football fans but even when we have supporters of our biggest rivals on here they don't have the appalling attitude, not to mention offensive user name, this chap has arrived with.
I'd say CCFC's finances are in a worse predicament.
CCFC debt: £46.7m
Wasps debt: £55.8m

CCFC latest accounts show increase in gross profit to £4.6m, decrease in operating loss to £1.1m
Wasps losses in latest accounts show their losses have doubled to £9.7m, increase in operating loss from £2.2m to £6.3M

There is not a single one of our fans who will say the club is anything other than a basket case but you're deluding yourself if you think Wasps aren't following exactly the same path we trod.
Straight answer, what is so sustainable about your business model?
It isn't, hence the accounts state we are reliant on our owners. Funnily enough yours state exactly the same thing. Of course even SISU haven't been caught out trying to falsify the accounts.
an owner that cares
Cares so much he moved the club halfway across the country away from its fans. Cares so much it was later admitted the move was not actually for the benefit of the rugby club. How was it described? Think it was 'a property company with a rugby club on the side' or something similar.
My house needs a new roof, I'll remortgage and get it fixed
Analogy doesn't work. Unless you're saying you'd take out an interest only mortgage with no way of paying off the capital when the mortgage reaches term other than to take on more debt.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
And then where did it go..absolutely nowhere.

Players come players go....who's worried about it, his replacement is better

Ban him, seriously? At least Nick is open to some borderline debate, you obviously dont have the nouse. And get a better phone, the S7 is a bit old mate

Erm, it showed that you couldn't pay the bondholders from the money generated.

Joy Division

Any news on the new training ground, wasn't it meant to have been built already?

Joy Division

I can't help but think their attitude reminds me of CCFC in the late 90's before everything went tits up.

chiefdave

I can't help but think their attitude reminds me of CCFC in the late 90's before everything went tits up.
This is what I don't get with rugby in general and Wasps in particular.

There's so many teams and leagues they can look at who have ended up in a complete mess and take as a warning.

Instead they're ignoring all that and going down the exact same route.

Hard to see it somehow working out for Wasps when its failed for everyone else.

Grendel

I wont list the streams as we both know your aware of them and again your deflecting as you have no other narrative.

Straight answer, what is so sustainable about your business model? Your asset less, apart from a training facility that SISU will sell to developers to cover their losses. What so great about CCFC's situation that allows you to be so righteous? You might not even be in the league unless your hedge fund owners buckle. You have naff all income, no 'football' stakeholder, even your own council are done with you. CCFC is the perfect example of how not to run a football club.

Delusion is rife on the wasps site i agree, but its about trivial things like getting the best players and losing the best...not that they have a month to find a home.

Glass houses mate..your as deluded as they come...and for all the gloating about what you believe/hope/prey will be happening in the future and doom and gloom wasps, let get a bit real here, in 5 years time nothing will have changed, wasps will still be playing in their stadium and being successful...does your crystal ball tell you how CCFC will be doing?

If SISU bolt, your done for buddy.

Bore off you parasite - are you that Tosser Steve of the drunken drivel site?

SkyblueBazza

This is what I don't get with rugby in general and Wasps in particular.

There's so many teams and leagues they can look at who have ended up in a complete mess and take as a warning.

Instead they're ignoring all that and going down the exact same route.

Hard to see it somehow working out for Wasps when its failed for everyone else.
Look at L1...there are 8 clubs I can think of that were spending hand over fist to scrabble up to &/or stay in the Prem over the last 20yrs or so.
And another 5 probably struggling in the lower half of the Championship.
It is hard to buy success.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

More good news for Wasps.

The Saturday of the 2 day Soundscape weekender at the Ricoh has been canned. So now less of a weekender more an afternoon.

They are obviously finding that concert goers want to see acts and are not turned on by fireworks like their idiot followers.

Terry Gibson's perm

Lost again in what they think is a local derby but Leicester don’t seem to class as one.

Ashdown

Lost again in what they think is a local derby but Leicester don’t seem to class as one.
Mmm actually just got back from a local pub in Leics and the place was full of Tigers fans talking about their local derby win ?! Sickening I know but reality is some of them are beginning to see it that way. 25000 crowd, big revenue, mostly home fans but two Wasps fans there too........... Fuck 'em C'mon Cov !

Terry Gibson's perm

Mmm actually just got back from a local pub in Leics and the place was full of Tigers fans talking about their local derby win ?! Sickening I know but reality is some of them are beginning to see it that way. 25000 crowd, big revenue, mostly home fans but two Wasps fans there too........... Fuck 'em C'mon Cov !

Friends of mine that are tigers fans see them as outsiders, I actually saw a wasps fan in Nuneaton this morning a grown man clutching his little flag what a mug all he was missing was a half n half

Terry Gibson's perm

Maybe it’s a derby when you win but not when you lose

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Not seen the game but I was in the bar briefly at the BPA, a game was on the tv it had gone to a TMO decision, a big cheer went up, I turned around and saw players shaking hands.
I now realise that was wasps did they lose on a TMO decision last play? That cheer said everything!

Last edited:

CCFC54321

Friends of mine that are tigers fans see them as outsiders, I actually saw a wasps fan in Nuneaton this morning a grown man clutching his little flag what a mug all he was missing was a half n half
I imagine he had one of those stupid beards that the rugger crowd wear?

Was talking to somebody last night regarding wasps and his words were which struck a cord we’re on the line of if the worst happens the wrath of this city against wasps will be unrepairable and he fears that it could nasty. I honestly hope for Wasps sake they REALLY know what they are threatening to do is in there interests long term. If they think things will calm down if they put city to the wall after a few months they are sadly mistaken.

chiefdave

They don't see it as a big enough game to still bother making the huge trip to the Ricoh.

Brighton Sky Blue

Not seen the game but I was at bar briefly at the BPA, a game was on the tv it had gone to a TMO decision, a big cheer went up, I turned around and saw players shaking hands.
I now realise that was wasps did they lose on a TMO decision last play? That cheer said everything!

What a thing it would be for Cov to go up a few years down the line and beat these imposters on home turf.

Users who are viewing this thread