Walker (2 Viewers)

robbiekeane

So you open up with a racist post, stereotyping that a black player is lazy (seen Sheaf Ships Fadz all called useless but none lazy why is that?) and I'm the twat who needs to be taken off. Ok.

Btw it's 'you're'.

Uneducated racist.
Well there’s literally nothing he said that is racist is there.

Irish Sky Blue

Well that ain't going to happen because Robins knows best :(
I think he recognises the difficulties that the lone striker faces. He was asked about Walker after the Huddersfield game, said he was more or less feeding on scraps and that they needed to work on bringing him into the game. He felt that losing a midfield player against Huddersfield would have allowed them to play through us. Huddersfield looked a really slick side to me so seems a reasonable explanation.

Johhny Blue

I think he recognises the difficulties that the lone striker faces. He was asked about Walker after the Huddersfield game, said he was more or less feeding on scraps and that they needed to work on bringing him into the game. He felt that losing a midfield player against Huddersfield would have allowed them to play through us. Huddersfield looked a really slick side to me so seems a reasonable explanation.
I can agree with this but to me Walker didn’t seem too interested in the scraps that were there

Users who are viewing this thread