Walker (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Walker was unable to impose himself becuase the 'feed' he needs never came. It's games like this we need a bayliss to turn and run with the ball, something O'Hare seems to have forgotten.

Terry Gibson's perm

I don’t care if a striker is lazy as long as when he gets the ball in the right areas he scores it is wasted energy him running around the defenders leave that your partner who is less prolific. Walker is a good player and given the right ball will score plenty

cc84cov

Lazy bastard , brings nothing to the game . No wonder Forest got rid !!
Absolutely clueless
giphy.gif

Covcraig@bury

He’s shite , the last 3-4 games he has showed feck all . If you can’t see this then your all in denial. My mum with one leg has got more get up and go .
we play with 10 men every time he stands in the park . Utter shite .

Grendel

He’s shite , the last 3-4 games he has showed feck all . If you can’t see this then your all in denial. My mum with one leg has got more get up and go .
we play with 10 men every time he stands in the park . Utter shite .

bore off

stupot07

I've been a bit disappointed with him, Biamou has looked more dangerous than him, but he is still young. He should only be be 3rd or 4th choice in this league.

I do agree that his had little service, and I would say O'Hare for me has been the most disappointing of our signings this season, and we are very light in attacking midfield area.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Covcraig@bury

I’m not sure what you was watching but if you think he is doing a great job you must be smoking some really good shit .
any of you geeks got his performance state for him ???

higgs

The only player from today who deserves a thread slagging him off is Baka for being a waste of space at both ends. Biamou faded after a bright start, like the rest of the side
Ya lost his man for the goal aswell cost us a point

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Walker wasn't fit at the start of the season, has since had stitches in his foot and a bout of covid.
Not been overly impressed with him but given all of the above I'm not going to write him off just yet.

Funnily enough I had Wednesday commentary on and they thought he looked lively though they did talk as much shit as the OP

Covcraig@bury

Walker wasn't fit at the start of the season, has since had stitches in his foot and a bout of covid.
Not been overly impressed with him but given all of the above I'm not going to write him off just yet.

Funnily enough I had Wednesday commentary on and they thought he looked lively though they did talk as much shit as the OP
If he’s not fit he shouldn’t play . He’s a liability. I would rather have a youth team rookie than him .
im sure if he’s fit he is good enough . MR is not doing his job .

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Whilst trying to be a bit more levelled, I have found some people's resistance to being able to criticise him a bit frustrating.

I don't think he has played well for weeks, but with other players outshining in that department, and the fact he has mostly been up top on his own, I think it has taken some time for it to get noticed.

Hopefully he gets better and will play well with Godden, but I am far from convinced at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread