Walker (2 Viewers)

DannyThomas_1981

Strangely enough he never seems to appear when criticism is levelled at any other player.
A couple of hours ago I defended O’Hare.
Repeating absolute nonsense as you consistently do doesn’t make it true.

Grendel

A couple of hours ago I defended O’Hare.
Repeating absolute nonsense as you consistently do doesn’t make it true.

Made no comment on the OP though....

Johhny Blue

Walker wasn't fit at the start of the season, has since had stitches in his foot and a bout of covid.
Not been overly impressed with him but given all of the above I'm not going to write him off just yet.

Funnily enough I had Wednesday commentary on and they thought he looked lively though they did talk as much shit as the OP
Speaking of Sheffield we’d commentators I tuned in a couple of times and it seemed like they knew the names of all our players and just randomly selected one when we had the ball

DannyThomas_1981

he’s embarrassing himself

For not responding to the opening post ????

Fucking hell. Didn’t realize it was a rule on SBT that all posters had to respond to all posts. And in this case others had responded.

For once - just for once - have a day off you absolute moron. This takes the biscuit even by your amazing moronic standards.

Grendel

For not responding to the opening post ????

Fucking hell. Didn’t realize it was a rule on SBT that all posters had to respond to all posts. And in this case others had responded.

For once - just for once - have a day off you absolute moron. This takes the biscuit even by your amazing moronic standards.

You are always saying I’ve never played football and can’t criticise a professional - I’ve never said anything as negative as the Op

Whats your view on the OP?

Grendel

My £50 will go to Zoe’s place . Any of you going to match your gobs or you all going quiet ???

No I’m waiting to see if he’s injured thanks. It’s not quiet as I’m already doing my Christmas quiz which I’m donating £50

DannyThomas_1981

You are always saying I’ve never played football and can’t criticise a professional - I’ve never said anything as negative as the Op

Whats your view on the OP?

You have said equally negative things - be honest with yourself.

I think you have excellent and impressive knowledge of the history of the club and trivia but your understanding as to what happens on the pitch - perhaps not so much.

As for the OP; I didn't read it until later. Others have responded and I have liked the responses I align with. Why the fuck would I repeat what others have written?

As you have no doubt realized by now your argument that I have embarrassed myself by not responding to all posts on SBT is completely ridiculous - want to break the rule of a lifetime and take it back?

Covcraig@bury

Not one of you will match me ..
it’s for a good charity . I im still waiting for you key board warriors for walkers stats !!!
many takers ???

Covcraig@bury

Well he has four goals this season so far ;)

Just chill the fuck out, wont do your blood pressure any good being so angry at something that you are so wrong about

Plenty of players deserve the slating ahead of our leading goalscorer
I’ll get me coat ..£50 Zoe’s place or you running ?

cc84cov

I will clearly wait to see the extent of his injury but as long as he’s back soon I’ll take you up - he only needs 6 more
I’ll also take the bet he sc
That’s why we need Giles in the team. He is the only player we have who can run past opposing players. Feel sorry for Walker, he’s not even feeding off scraps.
Playing him on his own has probably had an effect

mr_monkey

I’ll get me coat ..£50 Zoe’s place or you running ?

"Running" as I unfortunately can't risk him getting 9 goals as I have no job due to covid and a kid to look after

But I stand by my point that he is a good player and isn't anywhere near as bad as you have made him out to be and he will end up our top goal scorer at the end of the season

Covcraig@bury

"Running" as I unfortunately can't risk him getting 9 goals as I have no job due to covid and a kid to look after

But I stand by my point that he is a good player and isn't anywhere near as bad as you have made him out to be and he will end up our top goal scorer at the end of the season
Respect . Keep it together x

higgs

Give walker a chance he's a good finisher he will come good

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread