Walker (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

He’s not had a good game yet !

giphy.gif

Evo1883

And that’s good ???

It's steady... Not great.

But would see him over a full season score more than 10 goals... Which is what you want to bet, the only way this doesn't happen is if he's out injured now for a decent spell

Evo1883

Why did Forest let him go ???
I mean... Teams let players go, some better than they think... It means very little.. Forest couldn't wait to fuck mcgoldrick off either and he went on to have a better career away from them🤷

Evo1883

I don't disagree that he was poor today, but you said he hasn't had a good game... Which just isn't true in any way shape or form

Reactions: AOM

Covcraig@bury

I don't disagree that he was poor today, but you said he hasn't had a good game... Which just isn't true in any way shape or form
How many passes / receives / shots / minutes ? He has been poor as a striker .
im just hoping Godden is available next game

higgs

He's young with potential to be a good striker and if we get relegated he could get 20+ goals in league one for us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Walker wasn't fit at the start of the season, has since had stitches in his foot and a bout of covid.
Not been overly impressed with him but given all of the above I'm not going to write him off just yet.

Funnily enough I had Wednesday commentary on and they thought he looked lively though they did talk as much shit as the OP
The weds commentary was worse than our Clive

AFCCOVENTRY

Anyways regardless of what your think of Walker, he has popped his car according to Robins, so we won’t see him for a while. Good thing Godden is back but let’s see how long he lasts with his foot issue.

Johhny Blue

Anyways regardless of what your think of Walker, he has popped his car according to Robins, so we won’t see him for a while. Good thing Godden is back but let’s see how long he lasts with his foot issue.
Isn’t that the same injury Grendel had last week?

rob9872

Your a TWAT , you need to be taken off this forum .
So you open up with a racist post, stereotyping that a black player is lazy (seen Sheaf Ships Fadz all called useless but none lazy why is that?) and I'm the twat who needs to be taken off. Ok.

Btw it's 'you're'.

Uneducated racist.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

So you open up with a racist post, stereotyping that a black player is lazy (seen Sheaf Ships Fadz all called useless but none lazy why is that?) and I'm the twat who needs to be taken off. Ok.

Btw it's 'you're'.

Uneducated racist.

I know things are a bit rough at the moment man, but take it easy.

You get a nod for the grammar correction though.

clint van damme

Speaking of Sheffield we’d commentators I tuned in a couple of times and it seemed like they knew the names of all our players and just randomly selected one when we had the ball

They said Hamer was playing.
Called O'Hare O'Hara and O'Har.
Called Biamou Beermo
Hyam was Haim and there was another gem which escapes me at the moment.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Btw it's 'you're'.

Uneducated racist.
Not that I agree with the OP - people are allowed to think a particular player is lazy. Doesn’t make them racist

for what it’s worth I don’t subscribe to the lazy argument for any of them players. Don’t agree with this running around like a headless chicken.

Walker - Plays on the shoulder, doesn’t go looking for theball - not lazy
Sheaf - goes to the right places - doesn’t need to chase - not lazy
Shipley - is actually a headless chicken
McFadz - centre half - not going to go chase the ball - he’s almost plays a sweeper role when Ostigard and Hyam go forward

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Christ one game lost out of 9 in a new league and there is a meltdown and people pinning it on players who “aren’t performing” when its more than likely due to other people in other positions not doing their jobs correct impacting them.
Like Shipley, Allen and O’hare not feeding Walker and people are slating him get a life I bet with the service he got you wouldn’t do any better infact you wouldn’t even anywhere near what he is doing now. 4 goals is not a bad return but its not the best I guarantee if he was given service he would be on maybe 8 goals so far

AFCCOVENTRY

Walker will always look ineffective due to the lack of supply into the box. The last load of games hasn’t played to his strengths. The likes of Walker need Giles supplying balls into the box.

stevefloyd

Walker will always look ineffective due to the lack of supply into the box. The last load of games hasn’t played to his strengths. The likes of Walker need Giles supplying balls into the box.
Well that ain't going to happen because Robins knows best :(

Users who are viewing this thread