Waghorn Rumour (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Isn’t Waghorn part of the coaching staff at Derby?

hill83

I would take him over Baka

tenor.gif

SBAndy

Don’t think he’s a bad player, but he’s not really the player we need. Like others have said, could do with a mobile (and decent) target man type striker to get the best out of Walker.

That said, I wonder if Waghorn is being brought in as he could play AM as well? If he comes in I’d be tempted to move Godden on.

slowpoke

We don’t play with a target man and if we move Godden on who scored goals he will have to be replaced.

capel & collindridge

Wouldn’t mind signing Waghorn personally always thought he’s looked useful when he’s played against us.

Im hoping Walker kicks on next season so assuming he’s our main man then Waghorn or Godden if we play two up.

Like everyone I’d love a star striker signed but whose available and how much do they cost?

Add a decent premiership loan and id say we have upgraded on last seasons strikers. Wouldn’t even be too upset to see Gyo back.
Too upset to see Gyokeres back? I'd be over the moon!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I can exclusively reveal we WILL be signing Waghorn

Unless we fail to agree a deal with him or he fails a medical or we don't even offer him a contract in the first place.

skyblue1991

I'd be happy with Waghorn for a couple of years

Solid mid table Championship striker who is an improvement on Biamou and Baka

A quick search suggests he's on £10k a week at Derby, O'Hare is on that amount so wouldn't be the highest earner

Does anyone honestly think we could do better in our second Championship season?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Garryb80

I'd be happy with Waghorn for a couple of years

Solid mid table Championship striker who is an improvement on Biamou and Baka

A quick search suggests he's on £10k a week at Derby, O'Hare is on that amount so wouldn't be the highest earner

Does anyone honestly think we could do better in our second Championship season?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
Unless we sign Ronaldo I fear a large percentage of fans will be suicidal at our signings

Hobo

We don’t play with a target man and if we move Godden on who scored goals he will have to be replaced.

Goddeen scored 6 goals last year, we were hardly dependant on him.

slowpoke

IF we sign Waghorne what’s the problem he’s proved to be more than capable in the championship bags of experience left sided too so gives alsorts of options. Let’s not forget we have the unknown Taveres too Jodi Jones fit again and a couple of hopefuls just signed from the Acadamy

Greggs

IF we sign Waghorne what’s the problem he’s proved to be more than capable in the championship bags of experience left sided too so gives alsorts of options. Let’s not forget we have the unknown Taveres too Jodi Jones fit again and a couple of hopefuls just signed from the Acadamy
Martin Waghorne

Users who are viewing this thread