vs Crewe (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

ah well. another loss. at least we have easy games coming up after a difficult september/october.

Scunthorpe, Rochdale, PNE, Crawley, Crewe : 1 point :facepalm:

1 point out of a possible 15 against those teams in simply not good enough. SP will take us down if this continues, the players we have are a lot better than this.

skybluepm2

First time I've said this but Pressley has to now go. Pathetic, embarrassing showing and yet another fantastic away support. No ideas, no plan B, no reality of the shambles that he has just watched. All in all a disgraceful performance against the worst team in the league. To play Jack Finch and praise him beforehand is a joke. He is absolute dog shit and will never make a career as a footballer unless it's with this haggis bastard. Another Saturday wasted

Last edited:

LJC_CCFC

I was wrong that I said it was going to be tough?

How so? Have you seen the score? How am I wrong? Lol :claping hands:

Thinking Crewe would be a tough game because it's Crewe, that my friend is wrong. Don't hide behind 'our away record bollocks', you and several others gave me shit for suggesting the system didn't work. I've been vindicated over the games since MK. I now announce my retirement from this forum, as a wise man once said FUCK YOU ALL UP THE WRONGUN ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413042956.574143.jpg

FRY-CCFC

Anymore excuses Otis, Stupot etc? Absolute shite. I was optimistic at the start of the season but seeing 5-3-2 repeatedly not working and a certain stubborn Scottish prick not changing has led to me saying that we will be nowhere near the play-offs without change

skybluesam1987

1 point out of a possible 15 against those teams in simply not good enough. SP will take us down if this continues, the players we have are a lot better than this.
Don't think the players are good enough either. SP signed them and he put them into the team with the formation and tactics so he is ultimately responsible.

Evo1883

Alot of city fans aT the game now wanting pressley out , thats your hardcore , lose that you are on the road to your p45

chiefdave

1 point in 5 games is certainly relegation form. The last 2 games should have been a guaranteed 6 points, even with a slip up at worst 4 points. To have only got 1 point is simply unacceptable. This has all the hallmarks of the championship relegation season. Let better players go and replaced with kids and a manager who won't change the formation no matter how badly we do.

Sick Boy

1 point in 5 games is certainly relegation form. The last 2 games should have been a guaranteed 6 points, even with a slip up at worst 4 points. To have only got 1 point is simply unacceptable. This has all the hallmarks of the championship relegation season. Let better players go and replaced with kids and a manager who won't change the formation no matter how badly we do.

I agree. I don't understand how he can't see the formation isn't working or have a plan B. He can go on about studying these 'top' managers but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. He certainly seems to talk the talk, but it's a completely different story out their on the pitch at the moment.

SkyBlueRuffian

I agree. I don't understand how he can't see the formation isn't working or have a plan B. He can go on about studying these 'top' managers but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. He certainly seems to talk the talk, but it's a completely different story out their on the pitch at the moment.

we can all study top managers by watching the games on TV, formations, tactics, positive use of subs is all to see. I remember Bothroyd saying something similar, crap.

Sick Boy

If the club do change the manager then we actually need to go out and poach another manager from the lower leagues. It's too depressing seeing the usual failures being linked with the job each time. I'd go for Paul Tisdale...or even more unlikely, Stuart Baxter.

SkyBlueRuffian

If the club do change the manager then we actually need to go out and poach another manager from the lower leagues. It's too depressing seeing the usual failures being linked with the job each time. I'd go for Paul Tisdale...or even more unlikely, Stuart Baxter.

maybe they can use the Wilson money they've pocketed to do this?

covmark

Can't see him getting the boot mate. They just gave him a four year deal. Whatever Sisu touch turns to shite.

Sick Boy

Can't see him getting the boot mate. They just gave him a four year deal. Whatever Sisu touch turns to shite.

Yea, I agree with you. I can't see him resigning or sisu paying out compensation. Unless he changes something urgently then we are going to get relegated without a doubt.

Evo1883

Maybe he should stop trying to be fucking van gaal , and worry about his own housekeeping , which at the moment is dreadful

Users who are viewing this thread