vs Crewe (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

Soooooo.... who's going?

Just bought mine, I had to. I think I was flashed by a speed camera on the way home from work, so I needed something to get over it.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just secretly checked the train times - waiting to check if her indoors is in a good mood :(

ccfcmad1

Looking like a near 1k away following not bad after the last three defeats in the leauge

The Reverend Skyblue

Not me,fuck that for a sniff of a nuns c-unit, the style of football we are playing is unlikely to attract a swarm of wasps,sorry about the pun it's not meant.

532 is the most negative football I have seen us play in 45 years of supporting this club. Yes we can keep the ball,but so can my village side,but like Cov they have no attacking threat what so ever ,and for me I' d rather watch paint dry

ccfcway

532 is the most negative football I have seen us play in 45 years of supporting this club. Yes we can keep the ball,but so can my village side,but like Cov they have no attacking threat what so ever ,and for me I' d rather watch paint dry

No fan of this formation, but 5 goals in 2 games isn't exactly "no attacking threat"

kg82

Not me,fuck that for a sniff of a nuns c-unit, the style of football we are playing is unlikely to attract a swarm of wasps,sorry about the pun it's not meant.

What a load of crap. Jeez, every time there's a bad run someone always pipes up with "the most negative football I've seen in a beeeelion years"! Is it bollox.

steveo1987

G48 and G49. Hoping to get into the supporters club as I have my young lad. Planning to get there early

covcity4life

no nouble or johnson is a blow, mquoid and jackson ddint link up too well on tuesday bar the 3rd goal.

still both have been scoring so i expect us to eek this 1-0 and finnaly get an away win

1-0 (jackson)

LJC_CCFC

What Rev said tbh...minus the bit about the nun.

SkyBlueHomer

After our poor recent run, this is a must win game already. If we can't beat them we are in serious trouble.
Crewe last scored 4 games ago losing 6-1 to MK Dons, conceded 29 goals in 11 so far.

2-1 Win

LJC_CCFC

A Crewe side containing 6 first teamers struggled to overcome non-league Witton Albion in a cup game midweek, winning 2-1. It therefore makes obvious sense to play 5 at the back, rather than attack and destroy a team in obvious disarray.

LJC_CCFC

A Crewe side containing 6 first teamers struggled to beat non league Witton Albion in a regional cup game midweek, winning 2-1. Therefore it makes sense to set up with 5 at the back, rather than attack and destroy a team in disarray. Nice one Elvis.

sky_blue_up_north

Going its my local game, only 8 miles away, leave at 2:15, there by 2:30....

Astute

Not sure if I am going. Spewing my guts up and got the shits :( The weather doesn't help either.

Typical. one of my local games. only 125 miles and 2 1/2 hours away.

2-0 win today.

coop

It will be typical cov get beat by bottom of the league and kickstart crewes season.Hoping for at least a 2 0 win but carnt see us keeping a clean sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread