vs Crewe (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

SSN saying we are pushing Crewe back and are having a lot of possession, but aren't creating much.
Pressley will say the pressing game was outstanding , they played exactly the way he wanted them to

Otis

On a side note, SSN saying Peterborough's wing back system is ripping apart the Crawley defence.

All about having the right players to play that formation though isn't it.

Evo1883

On a side note, SSN saying Peterborough's wing back system is ripping apart the Crawley defence.

All about having the right players to play that formation though isn't it.
do they play wingers as central midfielders

I was eleven in 87

I think we should sack Thomas off for a bit.
When he first came into the team a few years back I was excited by the potential of him, but over the years all he has proved is that he is a fantastic athlete but with absolutely no end product in footballing terms.
I cannot remember the last time he actually did anything worth remembering??

Otis

do they play wingers as central midfielders

Don't know.

Just saying wing back system can work, but you must have the right players to play that system. Always been unsure as to whether we have thos players.

Results and performances of late point to that being very doubtful I would reckon.

Evo1883

Cant contain my excitement to play brizzle and posh , they must be shitting themselves

Evo1883

Don't know.

Just saying wing back system can work, but you must have the right players to play that system. Always been unsure as to whether we have thos players.

Results and performances of late point to that being very doubtful I would reckon.
Do you reckon obrien has the engine to play right wingback

Otis

When he first came into the team a few years back I was excited by the potential of him, but over the years all he has proved is that he is a fantastic athlete but with absolutely no end product in footballing terms.

He just got substituted didn't he!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Don't know.

The players and management don't understand the system

Skyblueweeman

He's a more lethargic Michael Doyle....

Brighton Sky Blue

Really is a question of who wants it more when you play these teams. First half they did, first 15 minutes of this one we did and for the rest of it neither team really has.

torchomatic

ccfc92

Don't know.

I just don't understand why SP bought in all these players, then changed to 532, and said "I have players who don't fit the system"

Users who are viewing this thread