Tyler Walker (3 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

A really good point Earlsdon.

Walker "great work to force the defender into playing the ball into his own net, if he wasn't there we wouldn't of scored"

Biamou "he only scored the own goal because Biamou isn't good enough to get into front of it"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Is this the real life?

stevefloyd

They all have failings that’s why they are here.

Godden lacks pace
So do our defence and strikers ohh and midfield, I don't know what Robins was thinking or thinks when he looks at bringing a player in especially playing in the Championship, we need some speed adding so we can at least have a chance of a counter attack

AOM

Worrying seeing how many are pinning our survival hopes solely on Godden returning to the team.
He looked very slow earlier this season before he got injured again (probably put back in too soon) and it's going to take a while to get him back to full sharpness.

TomRad85

It's definitely not a cult...
ce2163038f4aa70aadd0dd8e9c15be87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I’ve repeatedly said that neither Godden or Walker should be first choice in this league, i said pre-season Godden was a decent back-up striker at this level.

Biamou and Baka should be nowhere near the squad and need to be released. The push back against Biamou is due to the pathetic nonsense that gets pushed out by the usual suspects, like the headed goals not counting, he won more free kicks etc etc.

I just don't see how Biamou can get criticised but it's not ok to do the same with Walker.

They both haven't been good enough. The latter for me is not even really getting involved though. Blaming Biamou for that is equally ridiculous.

TomRad85

I just don't see how Biamou can get criticised but it's not ok to do the same with Walker.

They both haven't been good enough. The latter for me is not even really getting involved though. Blaming Biamou for that is equally ridiculous.
Literally everyone criticises Walker mate, he's basically a hate figure along with Sheaf. In an ideal world he'd be a bench striker but as it stands he's pretty much our only chance of getting a goal.

Then there's Biamou, around league 2 standard with the first touch of a trampoline and the only way he'd hit the net is if he took up tennis, being idolised by around 90% of the fanbase. Utterly bizarre.

Liquid Gold

Biamou hasn't been good enough for 95% of his career since League 2. Walker is coming back from multiple injuries and has still scored more than him.

You can criticise whoever you want, you just might get more pushback when one is a pattern and one isn't.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Literally everyone criticises Walker mate, he's basically a hate figure along with Sheaf. In an ideal world he'd be a bench striker but as it stands he's pretty much our only chance of getting a goal.

Then there's Biamou, around league 2 standard with the first touch of a trampoline and the only way he'd hit the net is if he took up tennis, being idolised by around 90% of the fanbase. Utterly bizarre.

Everyone apart from a select bunch of supporters, which includes yourself.

People wouldn't feel the need to hammer the point home so much if that band of fanatics could admit Walker has not been playing well. Instead it is 'ohhhh he won a header, amazing, let me wank off.' It is boring and predictable.

I have also seen most people agree that Biamou isn't up to the level required, but they are at least applauding his efforts. If we stay up this year, neither should be in the starting 11 next season based on current merits.

TomRad85

Everyone apart from a select bunch of supporters, which includes yourself.

People wouldn't feel the need to hammer the point home so much if that band of fanatics could admit Walker has not been playing well. Instead it is 'ohhhh he won a header, amazing, let me wank off.' It is boring and predictable.

I have also seen most people agree that Biamou isn't up to the level required, but they are at least applauding his efforts. If we stay up this year, neither should be in the starting 11 next season based on current merits.
I think you've got Walker and Biamou mixed up there.

TomRad85

Sorry I will stop posting these, but this one thinks the answer to our goalscoring woes is Max and Baka... now that is some funny shit.
0b5f5327310df83b0b5cf18a0476ded3.jpg

johnwillomagic

Don't think the above is the answer but I did see Baka and Biamou play very well and terrorise Peterborough defense away from home with both scoring a goal......granted not Championship level but in the same way it may not be our salvation do not think it should be instantly dismissed.....tbh with out pitch as it is forcing team to go more direct would prefer a front three of Baka, Biamou & Walker.....

O'Hare to be rested as does not suit hoofball but could come on as an impact sub where he did most of his good work last year on the 60 minute mark for Derby.

TomRad85

Don't think the above is the answer but I did see Baka and Biamou play very well and terrorise Peterborough defense away from home with both scoring a goal......granted not Championship level but in the same way it may not be our salvation do not think it should be instantly dismissed.....tbh with out pitch as it is forcing team to go more direct would prefer a front three of Baka, Biamou & Walker.....

O'Hare to be rested as does not suit hoofball but could come on as an impact sub where he did most of his good work last year on the 60 minute mark for Derby.
Yes they played well together that one time. Emphasis on 'one'.

johnwillomagic

How many other times have they been given the chance to play together up front over the last couple of years?
It isn't working currently it is an option that could be given a try is my opinion it may not work but it may surprise people.

I think not good enough to play championship in front two but would play them in a 3 currently due to pitch and having to go a bit more direct currently.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Sorry I will stop posting these, but this one thinks the answer to our goalscoring woes is Max and Baka... now that is some funny shit.
0b5f5327310df83b0b5cf18a0476ded3.jpg

Christ Baka good with his feet did they see him a week or two ago when he took 5 hours to open his body up to fluff a shot

PUSB-We_are_going_up

They did it against the blues when they were in freefall last season

Offhegoes

Worrying seeing how many are pinning our survival hopes solely on Godden returning to the team.
He looked very slow earlier this season before he got injured again (probably put back in too soon) and it's going to take a while to get him back to full sharpness.
Has Godden even had the chance to play in a two yet though? He was the best of all our forwards in playing up front on his own. scored good goals against Bristoil, Reading, QPR etc etc. While it would be wrong to pin all hopes on him, he is our best forward.

AOM

Has Godden even had the chance to play in a two yet though? He was the best of all our forwards in playing up front on his own. scored good goals against Bristoil, Reading, QPR etc etc. While it would be wrong to pin all hopes on him, he is our best forward.

I agree he's out best forward, but he's been injured for a long time and it sounds like he's being expected to come straight back in and fire us to safety.
It's going to take a few games to get him up to match fitness/sharpness so we need the other forwards to step up as well

Paxman II

Think we need more forward agresive midfield which means Hamer play forward more, which would help not giving so many fouls nd free kicks away. he is a goal threat and would help the two forward immensely. I'd play 2 central defenders to accomodate Sheaf in the middle and play a high game of press.

pusbccfc

Biamou hasn't been good enough for 95% of his career since League 2. Walker is coming back from multiple injuries and has still scored more than him.

You can criticise whoever you want, you just might get more pushback when one is a pattern and one isn't.

We've had many, many good strikers who are lightyears ahead of Biamou. Yet it was he who managed to be involved in two promotions. That's because sometimes, a bit of hardwork can get you far. Take Shipley, barely an ounce of talent, but did well last season because of his effort.

Walker could be the best player on the planet, but if he doesn't seem interested, he won't help the team survive. That's the difference between he and Max.

I don't think our side was the best on paper in League One last season but it was well drilled and hard working. We've seen to lose those attributes in recent months.

cc84cov

Think we need more forward agresive midfield which means Hamer play forward more, which would help not giving so many fouls nd free kicks away. he is a goal threat and would help the two forward immensely. I'd play 2 central defenders to accomodate Sheaf in the middle and play a high game of press.
Robins will play James over sheaf if we’re adding another midfielder

Liquid Gold

We've had many, many good strikers who are lightyears ahead of Biamou. Yet it was he who managed to be involved in two promotions. That's because sometimes, a bit of hardwork can get you far. Take Shipley, barely an ounce of talent, but did well last season because of his effort.

Walker could be the best player on the planet, but if he doesn't seem interested, he won't help the team survive. That's the difference between he and Max.

I don't think our side was the best on paper in League One last season but it was well drilled and hard working. We've seen to lose those attributes in recent months.
I'm afraid that's just bollocks that comes from the stand. You have no idea what a player has been instructed to do and there are plenty of EPL, Champions League and WC winners that would be described as disinterested by fans.

We're not in L2 anymore, hard graft but being shit isn't going to work, we need a bit of class.

Frostie

I get everyone's frustrated by defeats, especially the manner of them, but to suggest it's down to a lack of effort is ridiculous. It's a lack of quality, simple as.

Is our side now better on paper than Birmingham or Sheffield Wednesday? Of course not & you could make an argument that after yo yo'ing that Rotherham's is better balanced too so we're still overachieving.

Evo1883

It's definitely not a cult...
ce2163038f4aa70aadd0dd8e9c15be87.jpg

Last couple of games walker has been shit.. Fair enough.

Walker isn't as good as godden in my eyes, I don't care what goals he's scored, godden all round game is far superior to every striker at the club currently.

But max, max runs around yes.. He brings the ball down yes.
His all round game is too far below the level we are currently at, running doesn't equate to ability, there were 2 times he had simple balls through first half but his brain is 10 seconds behind his legs

Walker needs a kick up the arse... He's had an indifferent season when he's played but we know he can score goals...i don't know how to get the best from him tbh, but our striker don't help themselves either, their inability to create space or get themselves infront of a defender is very annoying

Last edited:

Malaka

I think Walker is Forest's secret agent, he's certainly doing a good job of not contributing anything.
I hate to say it, but I think he should be dropped for Baka!

Fuck sake, how bad have things got!
FFS Mate, get a grip 😂

pusbccfc

Nah, Biamou is clearly better than Dublin.
Dublin never won us promotion 😕

Clearly not what was meant.

We had many good strikers in League One but it was Godden and Biamou that got us promoted. That doesn't make either of those strikers better than McGoldrick or Armstrong.

Users who are viewing this thread