Tyler Walker deal done??? (2 Viewers)

Adge

There's some truth in it actually, walking away from your club because you can't be arsed to travel an extra few miles and then moaning about transfers etc...
We haven't moved to fucking Wales ffs

Let's just hope they don't ever build a stadium a mile and a half away from the ricoh in Nuneaton.... Lol
I can be arsed-but I’m not going to St Andrews as I am not endorsing the move-nothing to do with how far it is-doesn’t matter to me about distance as I don’t live in Cov and have to travel anyway.
If there was a blueprint and solid plans to “build our own stadium” and a shovel had gone in the ground I would be buying a season ticket as we speak. Of course we know that is not going to happen as hedge funds do not build football stadiums.
I have also seen “bet the stay away fans/away games only will be hopping on the train to Wembley if we make the playoffs”
Does this also mean that people who only go to St Andrews but don’t travel to away games (Otis openly says he doesn’t go away) should have the finger pointed at them if they “hop on the train to Wembley”?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sky Blues boss on Tyler Walker's move to Lincoln City so it was down to money. like I said and got ridiculed for it. sisu were banking on the wilson money. Money all dried up now. even with Baylis and Chaplin leaving

Or MR perceives it was down to money. As it's a loan Walker will be on the same wage he was at Forest and would've been here if it'd been a loan. Unless Walker has specifically told MR he moved for more money or Forest said Lincoln were offering a bigger loan fee or % of wages that's not the issue.

He's gone to a club with as decent a chance of promotion as ourselves, slightly nearer his current club and who have just signed one of his best mates who he has played with for ages and understand each others games.

Garryb80

I can be arsed-but I’m not going to St Andrews as I am not endorsing the move-nothing to do with how far it is-doesn’t matter to me about distance as I don’t live in Cov and have to travel anyway.
If there was a blueprint and solid plans to “build our own stadium” and a shovel had gone in the ground I would be buying a season ticket as we speak. Of course we know that is not going to happen as hedge funds do not build football stadiums.
I have also seen “bet the stay away fans/away games only will be hopping on the train to Wembley if we make the playoffs”
Does this also mean that people who only go to St Andrews but don’t travel to away games (Otis openly says he doesn’t go away) should have the finger pointed at them if they “hop on the train to Wembley”?
Nobody is endorsing the move but wasps wont agree a deal so not sure what you expect

CanadianCCFC

are you on the sisu payroll? yes we signed players before that date but 3 weeks have passed and not one player in. is our team perfect? No. has robins said in the article money was a problem? yes. no conspiracy at all. truth lies in what’s occurred since the 12th. 3 million in and not one penny spent.
Yeah, we’re also at a groundshare with less than half our ST total from last season matched.

Terry_dactyl

Yes but from whichever side of the fence telling the other side is wrong is complete bollocks. People go, others won’t, move on. The only wrong is being in Birmingham, fact. Whether I was going or not, I couldn’t feel more deflated about a season if I tried, after a summer of political shite.
Not sure people have said that others are categorically wrong...just questioned.
Don’t let the bastards drag you down!

shepardo01

Am trying to push myself into the mood, but it’s like trying to light a fire in the rain.
Come on Tom!!.... like I said... no better time than to try it... sun is out, 1st game of season etc... we are even unbeaten so far!!... as I said before... try it... you might even like it... a little bit...!!

Tommo1993

Come on Tom!!.... like I said... no better time than to try it... sun is out, 1st game of season etc... we are even unbeaten so far!!... as I said before... try it... you might even like it... a little bit...!!

I didn’t like checkatrade games at Ricoh and I feel like this’ll be close to the same.

Evo1883

Look the reality is people arent going because they think they are some white knights who have some moral standing above those who are going.
You're Decision in no way shape or form decides if the owners stay or go BTW
Football is football and your club is your club, look at bury and Bolton, have we as a club ever been in such dire straits? Bolton have sold 1800 tickets for todays away match with a team of kids playing.
The other reality is that people who are staying away are directly starving their club of revenue, that's not even debatable...

Il be going everywhere this season, all over the country as usual watching the club I love...id be disgusted if we got to Wembley and 30000 plus turned up... Absolutely disgusted

ccfc1234

Am trying to push myself into the mood, but it’s like trying to light a fire in the rain.
If that's how it is for you i suggest you stay indoors with the central heating on full blast.

Everyone is entitled to their view. What I don't get is the sniping from the disillusioned bitters. The fans who are going are doing your club a favour. Supporting the players and paying their wages too. Without them you would have no club to slag off!!

Liquid Gold

I assume that’s aimed at me? well you know my thoughts. sisu are not welcome at my club. They have destroyed my club. wasps and council haven’t helped the situation but sisu are the main protagonists in our demise. since they arrived in 2007 it’s gone way. Downhill
So you agree with what Robins has said here but not his opinion on the owners because it doesn’t fit your view. Consistency.
Have you got me confused with someone else?

I agree with all of that yes :) do think you have the wrong person though!
I did. Apologies.

Tommo1993

Look the reality is people arent going because they think they are some white knights who have some moral standing above those who are going.
You're De ision in no way shape or form decides if the wonders stay or go BTW
Football is football and your club is your club, look at bury and Bolton, have we as a club ever been in such dire straits? Bolton have sold 1800 tickets for todays away match with a team of kids playing.
The other reality is that people who are staying away are directly starving their club of revenue, that's not even debatable...

Il be going everywhere this season, all over the country as usual watching the club I love...id be disgusted if we got to Wembley and 30000 plus turned up... Absolutely disgusted

Come on it’d be no worse than a 40,000 turnout after 10,000 at the Ricoh.

Evo1883

Come on it’d be no worse than a 40,000 turnout after 10,000 at the Ricoh.

After the bullshit I've been reading on social media from the stay away white knights, it would be much much worse

Every fucker as usual would laugh at our fickle fans

Tommo1993

If that's how it is for you i suggest you stay indoors with the central heating on full blast.

Everyone is entitled to their view. What I don't get is the sniping from the disillusioned bitters. The fans who are going are doing your club a favour. Supporting the players and paying their wages too. Without them you would have no club to slag off!!

You have the wrong person, I think. Moving on.

letsallsingtogether

After the bullshit I've been reading on social media from the stay away white knights, it would be much much worse

Well you also want to read the shit the super fans are giving out.

Fuck me Justin and his mates attacking everyone who doesnt follow their view.

See you in a few weeks.
PUSB

higgs

We can possibly blame Preston for that?
The timing for fans isn’t the greatest but I expect the squad have known he’s going off for some time.
They did dickman posted it all over social media

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Adge

Ah I see. I’m a white night who has decided not to go to St Andrews. So on that basis then and your view of fans if we made the playoffs then at Wembley, you would only advocate 3000 turning up as only 3000 have purchased season tickets?

Evo1883

Ah I see. I’m a white night who has decided not to go to St Andrews. So on that basis then and your view of fans if we made the playoffs then at Wembley, you would only advocate 3000 turning up as only 3000 have purchased season tickets?

Pretty much, sick of fairweather fans now tbh

Evo1883

Ah ok-see you at Bolton next week. :emoji_thumbsup:
Il be there, il be at every game this season.
I'm more on about the fans who just don't go because NOPM or sisu... I don't see why people would go away but not home because they think they are starving sisu in any way shape or form, your only starving your club whilst seemingly happy to give it to other clubs... Strange mentality

I don't care how you take it, if we were to get 35000 at Wembley again after listening to the bollocks spouted all season by stay aways, then its disgraceful and laughable... That's assuming we even got there anyway

Tommo1993

There was a lot of pedestal shit going on earlier on here. The whole “I’M saving YOUR club” bullshit. That’s the behaviour that has to stop - bet the same c**t who put that will complain about the divide between fans, when it’s that shit that causes it.

Also, NOPM and Away Days Only doesn’t work. Based on a £20 away ticket, CCFC will get £1. My interest isn’t starving SISU anyway - I just simply don’t want to go.

Evo1883

There was a lot of pedestal shit going on earlier on here. The whole “I’M saving YOUR club” bullshit. That’s the behaviour that has to stop - bet the same c**t who put that will complain about the divide between fans, when it’s that shit that causes it.

Also, NOPM and Away Days Only doesn’t work. Based on a £20 away ticket, CCFC will get £1. My interest isn’t starving SISU anyway - I just simply don’t want to go.

Atleast you're honest

Grendel

It is to be fair what Blackpool fans who refused to fund the club did when they went to Wembley

Adge

It is to be fair what Blackpool fans who refused to fund the club did when they went to Wembley
Yep they did-fair play to them sticking to their guns. Can’t see what the problem is with people with me sticking to mine.

Irish Sky Blue

You're Decision in no way shape or form decides if the owners stay or go BTW

I will be like you, going to games home and away. If we get to Wembley and we have 45k turn up ( never mind 30k) I will be delighted. I don’t understand your point of view.

MalcSB

No it doesn’t because they will have supported their team financially.
Unlike you and your ilk who finance our rivals.

Evo1883

I will be like you, going to games home and away. If we get to Wembley and we have 45k turn up ( never mind 30k) I will be delighted. I don’t understand your point of view.

People not attending Games because the owners move us away from Coventry, telling us all how they can't face watching their club play outside the city, directly affecting the financial resources of the club in the name of morality just to turn up for the "biggest game" of the season despite telling the rest of us we have been doing the wrong thing all season....

Yea.. Delightful

Think its more than just a handful of people fed up with the people of this city not backing their football club.. The excuses are old, tired and frankly fucking boring.
We all have to put up with the same shit, difference is some of us understand that to be a successful club we have to put in too, not just sit back and wait for Premier league football to fall into our lap and start telling us all how much they supported us through the bad times. What these people fail to realise is even with new owners they need to actually turn up to fucking matches to get back from the club in terms of squad depth and quality

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread