Turnbull Recalled with a Permanant Move in the coming days. (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Does it though?

Assuming his loan club was contrbuting wages, is it a surefire bet that we won't have to pay him off by contributing some of his wages until his contract ends?

I'd see this not as a one out, but more a guarantee that one doesn't come back!
It depends if they covered all his wages etc I guess

Captain Dart

Seem to remember Turnball was one of those whose contract reduced his wages when we got relegated
So by signing for a L1 club he probably gets a pay rise, plus he got a 2 1/2 year deal so his future finances are secured for a year longer than the 18m he had left on his contract here.

pastythegreat

And then people wonder why posters get annoyed!!!

I really think Nick needs a sticky on this. This must be at least the 20th time we have had someone quote John Harriott, even though we continually come out and say it's a fake account and he's not an agent!!
Seen another one this morning from a @TransferCentre9 claiming that Midlesborough would have the signing of Jodi Jones completed in the next couple of days!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

steve82

fa82a7066fee33edd009104982ea320a.jpg

sounds to me like we've someone in the club that could sell sand the arabs.

Cannot wait to see the sales pitch for Kyle Reid next.

Cheerio and good luck.

Otis

Seen another one this morning from a @TransferCentre9 claiming that Midlesborough would have the signing of Jodi Jones completed in the next couple of days!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Well, could be true. Why wait until the summer when he's fit when you can get him right now with a free pair of crutches thrown in?

ceetee

make of this what you will but john harriott @JHFootballAgent on twitter said he was too be sold for 150k too northampton 22 hours ago....

he also claims baker will be in a city shirt by the end of january and ROD is off too blues on a three year deal for half a mil???
Anyone who keeps up with news and speculation on this forum could have written that..........................well most of them

pipkin73

Another way of looking at it, the deal was agreed before we got in the 2 new loan players and his wages are being used to pay for them. Remember that Robins said that players needed to go out to get players in.

Ricketts

OMG

Please pinch me to wake me up.

When did Northampton Town become a club in the league above us, with Jimmy FH as their manager?

This nightmare had only better only last one season.

steve82

OMG

Please pinch me to wake me up.

When did Northampton Town become a club in the league above us, with Jimmy FH as their manager?

This nightmare had only better only last one season.

With signings like this... we will be passing each other

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

And to think they let Rod McDonald go for free - and signed this clown!!!!

Anyone that thinks we should flog Willis or McDonald should think back to our embarrassing performances in defence last season- especially from Turnbull. Got to be the only League 1 defender that’s scared to tackle and he’s half hearted in everything he does. Good riddance.

higgs

And to think they let Rod McDonald go for free - and signed this clown!!!!

Anyone that thinks we should flog Willis or McDonald should think back to our embarrassing performances in defence last season- especially from Turnbull. Got to be the only League 1 defender that’s scared to tackle and he’s half hearted in everything he does. Good riddance.
He's afraid to get hurt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

He's afraid to get hurt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Compeletely. Both his and Kyle Reid’s ‘I’m too good for League 2’ attitude was baffling...you weren’t good enough for League 1, hence you’re going down a League.

Turnbull probably sees himself in the same bracket as Maddison and Fleck, when in reality he’s in the same bracket as Yakubu and Nathan Clarke.

CJ_covblaze

With signings like this... we will be passing each other

Carry on making signings like that and they’ll be passing Nuneaton soon too. There are many reasons why we got relegated. Selling our best player and releasing a competent & more than adequate centre half to bring him in has to be in the top 3.

Otis

Carry on making signings like that and they’ll be passing Nuneaton soon too. There are many reasons why we got relegated. Selling our best player and releasing a competent & more than adequate centre half to bring him in has to be in the top 3.
Our defence has improved immeasurably.

torchomatic

As Northampton are in the relegation zone I hope Turnbull has a relegation release clause in his contract!

Captain Dart

steve82

Well this bodes well....
Jordan Turnbull makes his debut at.... Valley Parade, Bradford. Ironic!

Request a bet for a red card anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread