Tuesday Matches (2 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Dagenham and Redbridge 0-0 Fylde

Kelty Hearts 1-2 BSC Glasgow

Thanks Otis, had forgotten Kelty were playing tonight. Come on you Hearts :)

upload_2020-3-10_20-43-58.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2477

This thread is about tonight's games. Spurs are playing tonight. Therefore it's an appropriate statement of a score.
I think the thread is for games in league 1 and our rivals. Do you think it was about the champions league and spurs like most city fans are more interested in spurs tonight seriously

Jcap

I think the thread is for games in league 1 and our rivals. Do you think it was about the champions league and spurs like most city fans are more interested in spurs tonight seriously
I don’t see that in the title?

Philosorapter

It just doesn't look like anyone is going to put up a challenge.

I believe even if a team did put up a challenge, it would be too late for them to catch us.

The only thing that is going to stop us is if Coventry start dropping more points then what they have done all season.

Last edited:

hill83

Spurs being destroyed 2 down on night...3 overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 2477

Please let the scores stay as they are. Sunderland forum all ready in meltdown calling for the manager and owner to go.

Philosorapter

Wycombe are still in with a shout in 8th. They can leapfrog a lot of teams with their extra game. They do need to win it though.

Happy_Martian

Thanks for telling me about Horsham v Bognor. Horsham, 5th in the Isthmian league and only 5 points behind 3rd place.

I'm interested in Cov first and football second. Maybe I'm alone in that perspective.

no_loyalty

Johnson Clarke-Harris scores goals for Coventry (well sort of)

Users who are viewing this thread