Tuesday Matches (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

4 wins and 3 draws from our last games should be enough, and even that would represent a big drop off in form.
In years to come when city supporters who weren't around talk about it they'll discuss the teams achievements, what they probably won't mention is how much the results of the teams around us went in our favour, it's been quite incredible.

We’re lucky to start pulling away from a crowded field. Some fantastic results going in our favour.

You make your own luck and we’ve done so by beating Wycombe, Pompey, Sunderland, Ipswich, avoiding defeats to Rotherham and Fleetwood.

Just one defeat since October is a huge achievement.

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully they can keep taking points off each other, just means we need to win to pull away from the rest of them.

I am trying not to get too excited still.

covmark

Was praying that results would go for us last night. So stuck this on. Nice little bonus.
83f0bc4c414081c7141efd62c3b868bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

He doesn’t actually say that and he’d ruin our season if he could

I mean he quite literally did;

“I hope they can go and do it because I’ve got friends there still. I don’t want anything bad to happen to their season. They are the team I want to go up.”

Paxman II

Last nights results could not have been better. Are the stars aligning for us right now? I certainly hope so. The objective for Robin's now is surely to accumulate points as quickly as we can while we are already well clear, avoiding injuries and a game in hand. It would put us in a very strong position if we can with 3 out of the next 3 or 4. I think we can win all of them tbh taking the pressure off the last 5 games. We are presented now with a great opportunity looking at the next block of fixtures.

Users who are viewing this thread