Tuesday Matches (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Blackpool - Tranmere
Bristol Rovers - Sunderland
Burton - Bolton
Portmouth - Fleetwood

Bristol Rovers win and Pompey draw for me.

block16

If Sunderland and Pompey fail to win I cannot see them making autos. Fleetwood win at Portsmouth and they're firmly in contention

Ring Of Steel

I don't really mind either way, its all in our hands now. I'd rather our competition lost but I think we have the mentality not to get freaked out by whatever they do.

jordan210

Blackpool - Tranmere - don't mind
Bristol Rovers - Sunderland - Bristol
Burton - Bolton - don't mind
Portmouth - Fleetwood. - Draw

clint van damme

If Sunderland can’t beat Bristol Rovers they may as well give up - they’ve been virtually on strike since this manager took over

1 win this year. Sunderland beat them 3-0 a few weeks ago. Can't see anything but a Sunderland win unfortunately.

SkyBlueDom26

Blackpool - Tranmere - Tranmere
Bristol Rovers - Sunderland - Bristol/draw
Burton - Bolton - Bolton/draw
Portmouth - Fleetwood. - Draw

Adge

I maintained all along that a playoff spot would be a great achievement considering all the crap that has gone on this season and was/is an improvement on the 8th placed finish of last season.
I think if we were now to miss out on automatic it would really take the wind out of our sails and the lottery of maybe losing, players leaving in the summer etc could have a massive knock on effect going into next season. Add that to the possibility of still being at St Andrews aswell.
Anyway, where were we? Ah yes, victory at Blackpool to seal our promotion.......

covcity4life

Fleetwood 3rd in last 6 games form table and a game in hand on most around them. I wouldn't rule them out.
I am not ruling them out

Just a gut feeling they will fall short. Over achieving and still 9 games to keep it up

A draw be best but if one must win prefer fleetwood

Also fleetwood be less of a threat in championship than pimpey i thibk

Grendel

Astute

We don't want a play off place.
The sooner we guarantee a playoff place the better.

Once we have guaranteed a playoff place only 5 sides can catch us. Maximum 5 games to look out for. When they play each other it is a bonus. As we play more games they drop out one by one. When only 1 side can catch us we are promoted. We then continue until that side can't catch us.

covcity4life

Huge gamea really. Of sunderland or pompeh flwetwood drop pts it makes thsir task to overhaul cov mammoth. Lookijg at 7 ir 8 wins from 9 where we will need 5

itsabuzzard

I am not ruling them out

Just a gut feeling they will fall short. Over achieving and still 9 games to keep it up

A draw be best but if one must win prefer fleetwood

Also fleetwood be less of a threat in championship than pimpey i thibk
I thought you were a "one game at a time" man, yet here you are airing your preferences to accompany us to the championship. Make your mind up! Good to have you on the bandwagon, btw.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

covcity4life

I thought you were a "one game at a time" man, yet here you are airing your preferences to accompany us to the championship. Make your mind up! Good to have you on the bandwagon, btw.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I most certainly am 1 week at a time but i csnt help but get carried away once ina while

That said this is tommrows games so its ok to predict!

Happy_Martian

The Master Predictor is here :rolleyes:

Blackpool - Tranmere : Tranmere, with 2 games in had on the team above them and out of the relegation zone, they're fighting for survival, Blackpool are fighting for what ?
Bristol Rovers - Sunderland : Sunderland by a couple. Less pressure on the players away from home and they do seem to perform better away.
Burton - Bolton : Would love to see Bolton do this but Burton will be too strong.
Portmouth - Fleetwood : Draw would be best for everyone else. Fleetwood have a never say die attitude so expecting them to edge it 1-0 or 2-1

Users who are viewing this thread