Tuesday Matches (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

Burton 1-1 Bolton

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Mackems will implode if they drop points at Bristol (and it sounds as though they've produced nothing). Really not good enough - not that I'm complaining .

Evo1883

Don't want to be that guy but if results stay as they are now I believe 6 more Wins mathematically promotes us

rob9872

I normally bemoan all you guys spending time on the Sunderland forum, reporting how obsessed they are with us, but I'm just going to have to take a peek tonight :)

rob9872

Don't want to be that guy but if results stay as they are now I believe 6 more Wins mathematically promotes us
Does that go down to 5 if 2 are Oxford and Wycombe?

torchomatic

Evo1883

And thats based on competitioj winning nearly every game

In relaity 4 or 5 wud do it. Makes me nervous judt thinking about it

It's actually 7 wins my bad however teams have to play each other so you are correct it's going to be 4 or 5 at most

Happy_Martian

Who cares

This thread is about tonight's games. Spurs are playing tonight. Therefore it's an appropriate statement of a score.

Evo1883

Sunderland losing and having played 36 matches after tonight, looks very bleak for them

torchomatic

Time to read the sunderland forum for a laugh

Just had a look. They're not happy. Complaining about the ref and BR kicking the hell out of them.

D

Deleted member 4439

Just had a look. They're not happy. Complaining about the ref and BR kicking the hell out of them.

It's been a bit niggly from both sides. Think the ref's been okay. He actually carded a brizzie player for simulation when at first sight it looked a pen - playing back in slow motion showed it was a very good call.

Users who are viewing this thread