Trust response to Tim Fisher (6 Viewers)

CJ_covblaze

Haven’t they been writing to ALL parties on a monthly basis for months now asking them all to get around the table and get this sorted?

Yes. In fact more than monthly.

CJ_covblaze

skybluetony176

Fisher going doesn't remove a link, the same as when igwe and orange Ken went. That's the thing and what's missed.

That's not saying he's an amazing chairman, he clearly isn't. Boddy has done much more in less time in terms of improving the club.

Onye and Ken didn’t authorise legal action in the clubs name did they?

Grendel

letsallsingtogether

He's just being contrary. That's his thing.
No I am not.
There is a big difference to someone sitting on a stage making comments and giving answers then a person making a comment from the floor.
The accusation is, he was pulling the strings as he was a board member in theory he is a trust member with his own thoughts.

CJ_covblaze

You don’t need to follow a poster to actually view what he does do you?

Visit Rogers page on twitter OK and have a look at what he retweets and likes. It’s not difficult.

While you are at it perhaps you can also confirm Mr Ellis is indeed the same Mr Ellis in the attached article?

Your failures 'shattered lives': MP blasts ex-council chief’s committee evidence on Rochdale child sex ring | Mancunian Matters

I know that but surely you don't check on everything everyone likes or tweets enough to be fully up to date with all their social media activities? Especially if you don't follow them. He was CEO of the council up there.

Nick

Administrator
No I am not.
There is a big difference to someone sitting on a stage making comments and giving answers then a person making a comment from the floor.
The accusation is, he was pulling the strings as he was a board member in theory he is a trust member with his own thoughts.

He wasn't on the floor with everybody else. He was at the front addressing the crowd. Doesn't matter if it was on a raised stage or a level floor.

Grendel

I know that but surely you don't check on everything everyone likes or tweets enough to be fully up to date with all their social media activities? Especially if you don't follow them. He was CEO of the council up there.

It took less than 1 minute.

Are you confirming this is the same roger Ellis then - yes?

CJ_covblaze

Surely you can see the difference in approach?

The letters are pretty much the same. Names and the odd question is tailored to the recipient obviously but on the whole the content and the tone is the same.

CJ_covblaze

What do you mean it took less than 1 minute? Yes.

letsallsingtogether

He wasn't on the floor with everybody else. He was at the front addressing the crowd. Doesn't matter if it was on a raised stage or a level floor.
Wow I used to stand at the front all the time.
Spin it how you want Nick at these meeting lots of people stood up to put there points across

Grendel

What do you mean it took less than 1 minute?

You go to twitter

You type in roger Ellis

You look at the posts he retweets and likes

Why won’t you answer if they are the same? What are you trying to hide?

Nick

Administrator
Wow I used to stand at the front all the time.
Spin it how you want Nick at these meeting lots of people stood up to put there points across
Make up your mind. Shall we start getting into measurements of how raised it was?

He was at the front, by moz I think it was addressing the people in the crowd. He wasn't in the crowd asking questions.

Don't quote me on it being moz, hence I said I think it was.

skybluetony176

Funny how you constantly accuse others of being stalkers when your hobby is clearly stalking critics of SISU and Fisher. Is someone feeding you this information by chance or do you just make it your business to do their bidding for them. What a weird little man you are.

skybluetony176

Anyone who shares an opinion at a trust meeting addresses the crowd. They even bring you a microphone on the few trust meetings I’ve been to specifically to do just that.

CJ_covblaze

The same tone as everything against sisu / the club?

Yes. The letters have been asking questions rather than shouting at the relevant parties anyway.

skybluetony176

Yes, they had somebody taking a mic to people in the crowd also

So you’re issue with Dave then seems to be A) he could be arsed to turn up and B) shared an opinion. I don’t get what your issue is. Isn’t the Trust supposed to be a platform for fans? Why are you taking issue with it?

Nick

Administrator
So you’re issue with Dave then seems to be A) he could be arsed to turn up and B) shared an opinion. I don’t get what your issue is. Isn’t the Trust supposed to be a platform for fans? Why are you taking issue with it?
Encouraging the club to go into adminstration to be able to take over at the same time as being smug about going to away days only?

Let's not pretend he's the same as any other trust member, the same as the guy with those social media accounts ...

Maybe you have been drinking the same miss the point beer at the meetings as CJ ;)

Grendel

Funny how you constantly accuse others of being stalkers when your hobby is clearly stalking critics of SISU and Fisher. Is someone feeding you this information by chance or do you just make it your business to do their bidding for them. What a weird little man you are.

Hello Tony

Back off ignore again. It seems to me you are strangely desperate to defend trust members and suppress the truth and having a discussion.

Perhaps you’d like to explain why that is. It’s strange isn’t it. You did the same when one of the previous leaders twitter account was showing him to be a big advocate of Tommy Robinson. You’ve spent a lot of time on here lambasting Mr Robinson yet said you’d stand proudly on a march with someone who clearly believes in his politics.

Either you also are a fan of Mr Robinson or perhaps there are other reasons why you are desperate to divert any negative comments aimed at the trust

The majority - the vast majority - of members of the largest CCFC forum believe The trust is not fit for purpose

You are in the minority

Nick

Administrator
Hello Tony

Back off ignore again. It seems to me you are strangely desperate to defend trust members and suppress the truth and having a discussion.

Perhaps you’d like to explain why that is. It’s strange isn’t it. You did the same when one of the previous leaders twitter account was showing him to be a big advocate of Tommy Robinson. You’ve spent a lot of time on here lambasting Mr Robinson yet said you’d stand proudly on a march with someone who clearly believes in his politics.

Either you also are a fan of Mr Robinson or perhaps there are other reasons why you are desperate to divert any negative comments aimed at the trust

The majority - the vast majority - of members of the largest CCFC forum believe The trust is not fit for purpose

You are in the minority

Political views aside, Steve was at least willing to discuss things and was to the point. He didn't really come across as snidey or anything.

I don't think he ever really tried to hide that. It was there on his social media.

Whether I agreed with some of his political views or not, at least he would engage and discuss things. (And did a fair bit).

I also don't think andreasb was a fan of ccfc. Steve was / is.

torchomatic

Yes. The letters have been asking questions rather than shouting at the relevant parties anyway.

It all started badly when the Trust praised how great Wasps were after their first game at the Ricoh was. PRAISED! FFS.

Could you publish these letters you send 'more than monthly' to Wasps and CCC. Your statements certainly don't give the impression that you criticise any party other than SISU. Others deserve your wrath too.

NorthernWisdom

The letters are pretty much the same. Names and the odd question is tailored to the recipient obviously but on the whole the content and the tone is the same.
Fair play for this. I would say the recent public statements undermine whatever weight (admittedly not much!) those letters would have, however.

It's hard to look impartial whilst also displaying very public partiality! I'm not even arguing about whether the Trust's public position is right or wrong, but just suggesting that it undermines the more private actions.

Users who are viewing this thread