Trust response to Tim Fisher (4 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

I assume he meant:

giphy.gif
This is correct well done Nick

CJ_covblaze

Suspect this is correct. They seem to have some misguided notion that if Otium folds the club will be handed over to them when in reality it will cease to exist. There's even a note in the minutes of a recent Trust board meeting for them to get an update off Hoffman!

And what's the problem with that? Where have we ever said that we expect it to be handed over to us?

Nick

Administrator
And what's the problem with that? Where have we ever said that we expect it to be handed over to us?

The problem is that is seemingly more important than the football club.

When you have had people on stage at meetings encouraging administration to pick the club up just after "home games only", it doesn't look good does it?

Maybe everybody from the trust board should start listening to the views of members, I know that you post on here in reply when somebody mentions the Trust but that's about it.

I am not behind the club being killed off, the same as I am not behind somebody involved with the Trust creating loads of nonsense Twitter accounts to try and encourage a boycott to aid that. The same as I am not behind people being intentionally misled to also try and aid that.

It also explains why you are unwilling to say anything about or to Wasps and the Council and cosy up to them because you are under the impression that when you (the trust) run the club they will remember that.

It's time for less of the obsession of job titles, a chance to be a football club owner, football fan politics and more about being CCFC fans. That isn't aimed at you individually either, before that gets said ;)

CJ_covblaze

The problem is that is seemingly more important than the football club.

When you have had people on stage at meetings encouraging administration to pick the club up just after "home games only", it doesn't look good does it?

Maybe everybody from the trust board should start listening to the views of members, I know that you post on here in reply when somebody mentions the Trust but that's about it.

I am not behind the club being killed off, the same as I am not behind somebody involved with the Trust creating loads of nonsense Twitter accounts to try and encourage a boycott to aid that. The same as I am not behind people being intentionally misled to also try and aid that.

It also explains why you are unwilling to say anything about or to Wasps and the Council and cosy up to them because you are under the impression that when you (the trust) run the club they will remember that.

It's time for less of the obsession of job titles, a chance to be a football club owner, football fan politics and more about being CCFC fans. That isn't aimed at you individually either, before that gets said
;)

We are listening. What meeting did someone on stage say that? We've also never said "home games only" to anyone.

Nick

Administrator
We are listening. What meeting did someone on stage say that? We've also never said "home games only" to anyone.

Sorry, it was away days only!

It was David Johnson telling everybody about a way to pick the club up and take control by it being in administration.

Is that all you can say about the post? It's baffling that when I tell you time and time again that somebody involved with the Trust is actively trying to mislead and divide the fans you never ask who it is or deny it?

I know you listen and read on here, but other than that it really doesn't make any difference. As my point above shows, there is no appetite in the slightest to listen or take on any feedback. You would think the first thing would be to put a stop to that nonsense and distance the trust from it.

CJ_covblaze

Sorry, it was away days only!

It was David Johnson telling everybody about a way to pick the club up and take control by it being in administration.

Is that all you can say about the post? It's baffling that when I tell you time and time again that somebody involved with the Trust is actively trying to mislead and divide the fans you never ask who it is or deny it?

I know you listen and read on here, but other than that it really doesn't make any difference. As my point above shows, there is no appetite in the slightest to listen or take on any feedback. You would think the first thing would be to put a stop to that nonsense and distance the trust from it.

Who from the Trust is doing that?

EDIT: With regards to David's comments I can't recall him ever saying that so I can't really comment either way.

Nick

Administrator
Who from the Trust is doing that?

It doesn't really work as well when I have to prompt you multiple times to act interested. That's my point.

The Trust need to distance themselves as far as possible from all of the "Timmy" type shite, the telling fans that SISU take all of the ticket money, points can still be made and pressure can still be applied without all of that.

It doesn't suddenly make the Trust SISU Lovers because they aren't shouting and ranting as much as possible, have a look at the posts and suggestions from shmeee and NW.

CJ_covblaze

It doesn't really work as well when I have to prompt you to act interested. That's my point.

The Trust need to distance themselves as far as possible from all of the "Timmy" type shite, the telling fans that SISU take all of the ticket money, points can still be made and pressure can still be applied without all of that.

And that's due to me scanning your post and not paying enough attention to the full content of it. Nothing more. Sorry. Who has said SISU take all the money?

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

Why is it that you can't remember / don't know that board members are boycotting etc?

I don't remember him ever saying anything about administration in that context. For the record he's not a board member.

CJ_covblaze

So you aren't really listening then?

This is one of many examples.

I don't know who that is and I think that is one of the accounts Ive blocked or muted.

Nick

Administrator
I don't know who that is and I think that is one of the accounts Ive blocked or muted.

So why is he at Trust Board meetings with you?

This is what I mean when I have said repeatedly that while you and people like Moz are relatable and it pisses me off that you end up on here having to reply for them.

CJ_covblaze

You were filming it on Periscope, he was telling people a way the fans could get the club off SISU was if the club were in administration.

I could be wrong but I don't remember David being on stage at any Trust meeting that I've Periscoped. What was also said at the time? Guessing it was part of a scenario a, b, c or d sort of thing?

CJ_covblaze

This is what I mean when I have said repeatedly that while you and people like Moz are relatable and it pisses me off that you end up on here having to reply for them.

He's been present at some board meetings in an advisory role due to the nature of his business. No different to other individuals such as reps from potential corporate partners, charities, media etc.

Nick

Administrator
He's been present at some board meetings in an advisory role due to the nature of his business. No different to other individuals such as reps from potential corporate partners, charities, media etc.

So you know do know who he is then? What was he advising about?

Have you read all of the minutes as they say different?

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

So you know do know who he is then? What was he advising about?

Have you read all of the minutes as they say different?

David Johnson? Yes I know him. He works in accountancy.

Nick

Administrator
I was only talking literally as that's what you said. That he was on stage. Tbh I think I was at that meeting in that thread. As I said though I don't remember what was said.

I guess it is easier just to try and nitpick whether it was a stage or if he was stood at the front rather than actually address it.

How about "He was a speaker, addressing the crowd from the front at a Trust meeting"? I don't quite know the specifics on when a raised area becomes a stage.

CJ_covblaze

So David Johnson is behind that Twitter account? Strange, I got the impression it was a different person.

I have no idea if David is but I would very surprised if that was the case. As far as I'm aware he only has his own account and is not the type to be behind a parody.

Nick

Administrator
I have no idea if David is but I would very surprised if that was the case. As far as I'm aware he only has his own account and is not the type to be behind a parody.

I wouldn't say it was him, you did.

I'd call the JHW one a parody though.

CJ_covblaze

I wouldn't say it was him, you did.

I'd call the JHW one a parody though.

I thought you were asking me if I knew who David was.

Nick

Administrator
I thought you were asking me if I knew who David was.

This is annoying bit, you end up taking the flack for people who aren't as relatable as you because you try your best to answer on behalf of the trust. Again, I doubt frustration is aimed at you personally as there would be complete radio silence if you didn't respond.

CJ_covblaze

I guess it is easier just to try and nitpick whether it was a stage or if he was stood at the front rather than actually address it.

How about "He was a speaker, addressing the crowd from the front at a Trust meeting"? I don't quite know the specifics on when a raised area becomes a stage.

Again I don't recall exactly who said what at a meeting that must've happened a couple of years ago. Especially when there must've been a few dozen that asked questions or put comments forward.

Users who are viewing this thread