Trust response to Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

You go to twitter

You type in roger Ellis

You look at the posts he retweets and likes

Why won’t you answer if they are the same? What are you trying to hide?
You go to twitter

You type in roger Ellis

You look at the posts he retweets and likes

Why won’t you answer if they are the same? What are you trying to hide?

To be honest, because I’ve been helping to organise my Nan’s funeral over Christmas I didn’t want to deal with something that in my opinion I shouldn’t have to deal with. As I put something on Twitter about her passing I don’t see how you didn’t know that.

CJ_covblaze

It all started badly when the Trust praised how great Wasps were after their first game at the Ricoh was. PRAISED! FFS.

Could you publish these letters you send 'more than monthly' to Wasps and CCC. Your statements certainly don't give the impression that you criticise any party other than SISU. Others deserve your wrath too.

Is the individual that praised it still on the board? If not why are we still being hammered for it?

CJ_covblaze

My sympathies, and tbh if that's the case, I wouldn't worry about popping up in this thread for a bit, bigger priorities!

Thank you NW. I appreciate that. However as I’ve been constantly told we need to speak to the people and I’m the only one that does it I don’t see how I’ve got any other option, do you?

torchomatic

Is the individual that praised it still on the board? If not why are we still being hammered for it?
Because the Trust are not showing that anyone other than SISU are responsible. There is no criticism or pressure against Wasps or CCC publicly.

Nick

Administrator
To be honest, because I’ve been helping to organise my Nan’s funeral over Christmas I didn’t want to deal with something that in my opinion I shouldn’t have to deal with. As I put something on Twitter about her passing I don’t see how you didn’t know that.

I have said multiple times you shouldn't have to answer or take the flack for others. (especially during a bad time) and that I felt it was unfair for you to be left to.

Why can't anybody else respond or interact? We have seen others view on people on this forum.

Why is it just down to you to get the shite? It shouldn't be and probably makes it even worse.

CJ_covblaze

Because the Trust are not showing that anyone other than SISU are responsible. There is no criticism or pressure against Wasps or CCC publicly.

Wasps shouldn’t be here and should be playing where their community is. That’s not Coventry, not Wycombe, it’s London.

Grendel

Wasps shouldn’t be here and should be playing where their community is. That’s not Coventry, not Wycombe, it’s London.

You said on this thread you would be not prepared to issue a trust statement urging the boycotting of wasps

NorthernWisdom

Thank you but as I’ve been constantly told we need to speak to the people and I’m the only one that does it I don’t see how I’ve got any other option, do you?
No one person should have to shoulder an entire organisation. If you are the only one that does it that's not great anyway as where's the Plan B if something does come up?

Even Grendel ;) will understand individual personal circumstances, I'd hope.

torchomatic

I expect to see a Trust statement to that effect in the very near future then.

Grendel

That's you though, that's not speaking on behalf of the trust in the national press.

He does not think they should be boycotted - that’s his view

Nick

Administrator
No one person should have to shoulder an entire organisation. If you are the only one that does it that's not great anyway as where's the Plan B if something does come up?

Exactly what I've tried to say! It's not fair on him! Thrown under the bus and left.

skybluetony176

Hello Tony

Back off ignore again. It seems to me you are strangely desperate to defend trust members and suppress the truth and having a discussion.

Perhaps you’d like to explain why that is. It’s strange isn’t it. You did the same when one of the previous leaders twitter account was showing him to be a big advocate of Tommy Robinson. You’ve spent a lot of time on here lambasting Mr Robinson yet said you’d stand proudly on a march with someone who clearly believes in his politics.

Either you also are a fan of Mr Robinson or perhaps there are other reasons why you are desperate to divert any negative comments aimed at the trust

The majority - the vast majority - of members of the largest CCFC forum believe The trust is not fit for purpose

You are in the minority

You don’t even know if it’s true. Hence you keep asking.

Never been on any of the marches so stop making things up.

You think 74 people out of a hundred is some sort of conclusive proof of something. Many times that number get of their arses and go to a trust meeting on a regular basis. All your poll shows is a view of people stuck behind a keyboard, most of which have probably never been to a trust meeting think.

CJ_covblaze

I have said multiple times you shouldn't have to answer or take the flack for others. (especially during a bad time) and that I felt it was unfair for you to be left to.

Why can't anybody else respond or interact? We have seen others view on people on this forum.

Why is it just down to you to get the shite? It shouldn't be and probably makes it even worse.

I’m appreciative of that.

CJ_covblaze

I wouldn’t be so sure of that.

CJ_covblaze

He does not think they should be boycotted - that’s his view

And I did not think that the club should’ve been boycotted at Sixfields. I’ll ask you again. What gives you, I or anyone else the right to tell people what not to do with their money?

CJ_covblaze

torchomatic

And I did not think that the club should’ve been boycotted at Sixfields. I’ll ask you again. What gives you, I or anyone else the right to tell people what not to do with their money?

And yet the Trust were begging away fans not to attend Sixfields.

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

On, you mean in somebody else replying instead of you?

Genuine question, why not? I can understand not replying to straight up abuse but why can nobody else link with the fans?

I’ll let you decide that.

torchomatic

When and where? Got a link?

Coventry City fan group the Sky Blues Trust has urged Bristol City fans not to travel to Northampton for the Coventry's first home game at Sixfields. The group said:

We fully sympathise with the situation being faced by fellow fans from across the M6.

We add our voice to the call for sanity to prevail, for an agreement to be reached and for the Sky Blues to kick off at the Ricoh Arena for the sake of their loyal supporters.

– STEVE BROWN AND JAN MOKRZYCKI, BOARD MEMBERS OF THE SKY BLUE TRUST

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

Coventry City fan group the Sky Blues Trust has urged Bristol City fans not to travel to Northampton for the Coventry's first home game at Sixfields. The group said:

We fully sympathise with the situation being faced by fellow fans from across the M6.

We add our voice to the call for sanity to prevail, for an agreement to be reached and for the Sky Blues to kick off at the Ricoh Arena for the sake of their loyal supporters.

– STEVE BROWN AND JAN MOKRZYCKI, BOARD MEMBERS OF THE SKY BLUE TRUST

Fair enough. I disagree wholeheartedly with that statement. Same applies as I’ve said before regarding board members.

Nick

Administrator
Nit picking. Maybe he doesn't have anything better to do.

Here was me thinking Fernando picked me.

giphy.gif

chiefdave

Yes. In fact more than monthly.
Did you hammer Wasps as hard as last year?
Two weeks ago, when only 17 home games remained to be played, we wrote to Wasps, expressing understanding at the difficult position created by the continuing court action against the City Council and Wasps by Otium Entertainment Group Limited (i..e. Coventry City FC) and other SISU owned companies.

Users who are viewing this thread