Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (21 Viewers)

skybluetony176

So far I’ve seen people in America say this is an attempt by the Chinese to assassinate their president, and ‘the left’ deliberately infected the podium and microphone before the debate. And on the other side of things, that this is a ploy to get him out of the election on the basis that he’s too ill to continue.

USA is in the gutter, top to bottom, which is reflected in the available choices they have come up with to run the country. They’re as bad as us, if not worse.
It’s a parody but...

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think Trump is already dead. Slipped on the soap and drowned in a bath full of domestos.

SBT

Just to clarify I meant immediately. There’s some suggestion that Nancy would take over until January and she could appoint Ruth Bader Ginsburg replacement in the Supreme Court. Mike Pence becoming the new republican nominee looks pretty straight forward.

Not sure where you're hearing all that from... The line of succession is clear: the VP first, then the Speaker.

Even if Pelosi did somehow become president (would mean both Trump and Pence keeling over) then any Supreme Court nomination she made wouldn't have a chance in hell in the current Senate.

(It's a different story for Pelosi after January 20, if the election result is somehow in doubt, but that's when it gets complicated and we're very much in constitutional crisis territory by then...)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

wow all the hate to trump. shows what the left really are like. they pretend to hold the moral high ground and caring side of politics but as seen with boris and trump I see all hope he dies responses. sad individuals

Just ignoring the many many more who wished for them to get better. I disagree with them on almost everything, think they're poor self-serving human beings but that doesn't mean I want them to die. I think the world would be a better place without Trump in it, but I still want him to get better.

There will be some utter dickheads who will say 'hope he dies' but there were as many calling for someone to assassinate obama or Clinton deserved execution due to a completely nonsensical and quickly debunked paedo conspiracy. Some even stated she should be bumped off for the e-mails!

People across the political spectrum can be utter cunts, just as they can also be decent.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

So far I’ve seen people in America say this is an attempt by the Chinese to assassinate their president, and ‘the left’ deliberately infected the podium and microphone before the debate. And on the other side of things, that this is a ploy to get him out of the election on the basis that he’s too ill to continue.

USA is in the gutter, top to bottom, which is reflected in the available choices they have come up with to run the country. They’re as bad as us, if not worse.

I was expecting them to come up with all sorts of conspiracy nonsense.

Why would the Dem's wait for almost Trump's entire term in office to be over before making their move?

Trump is losing popularity and Pence as a candidate may move polling towards the Rep's favour. Arguably the Rep's have more reason to get rid of Trump than the Dem's do.

OR....

He could just have caught a highly contagious disease due to meeting lots of people and not taking precautions, which is affecting him more because he's an older, overweight and unfit individual.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I heard somewhere that at this stage in his presidency ie just before an election it will be the speaker of the house that’s takes over not the Vice President. So Nancy Pelosi.

I assume that as running mate Pence would automatically take over as candidate now?

Which is a frightening thought as he'd likely close Biden's lead and his almost religious zealotry alongside a conservative judiciary would be a frightening prospect. Could start trying to turn the country into a Christian version of a caliphate.

SBT

I assume that as running mate Pence would automatically take over as candidate now?

He would automatically take over as president until the next inauguration. The Republican Party would have to decide who their candidate would be in the election - would almost certainly be Pence but in theory they could choose anyone.

NorthernWisdom

His doctor, Sean Conley, stood outside Walter Reed hospital earlier today and said the following:

At this time the team and I are extremely happy with the progress the president has made. Thursday, he had a mild cough and some nasal congestion and fatigue, all of which are now resolving and improving.

A source close to the president, believed to be White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, also briefed reporters on Saturday morning and said something quite different:

The President’s vitals over last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We are still not on a clear path to a full recovery.

Even when he's not there, nothing's ever clear!

Ian1779

So given all the conflicting info - do you think Trump a) has it bad b) has it but will be fine c) doesn’t have it and it’s a ploy to delay the election or win sympathy

Sick Boy

So given all the conflicting info - do you think Trump a) has it bad b) has it but will be fine c) doesn’t have it and it’s a ploy to delay the election or win sympathy
With all the bullshit and misinformation that he puts out, genuinely don't know but I reckon there is a good chance of A.

Evo1883

Can we tone down the rhetoric a bit please?
Vladimir Putin might be reading and it's a difficult enough time for him as it is.

giphy.gif

wingy

That's the point of my post earlier,a decent journalist could ask the simple question about the Li6 test and discover if the answer is yes what the result was .
If the result is positive that identifies as at risk of a serious infection and predict the treatment regimen.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Good news: Trump is not on supplementary oxygen. He's dead.:)

clint van damme

I’m calling publicity stunt.

either that or he was cutting about meeting people in the knowledge that he had at least been exposed to the virus.
Hospital admissions and oxygen usually happen about a week in so he's potentially infected a shit load of people.

tisza

probably B. Too many possibilities to be exposed as any kind of BS.
Personally doubt Melania has it - doesn't want to admit he's sleeping in the spare room :)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I feel a bit guilty about this but I'd be a bit disappointed if he survived.
I don't want him to die but perhaps I do really.
Why would anyone feel happy if he didn't ....apart from some loony yanks.

Sick Boy

He is a genuine danger to America but his presidency has shown that there are a lot of extreme oddballs over there.

NorthernWisdom

He's moderate compared to his Vice President.

Of course there's the human angle (who wants anybody to die, really but, even if not for him, for his family?) but also who wants him martyred? Let him see the wreckage he's left, be voted out as a charlatan, and have him deal with the consequences.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

He's moderate compared to his Vice President.

Of course there's the human angle (who wants anybody to die, really but, even if not for him, for his family?) but also who wants him martyred? Let him see the wreckage he's left, be voted out as a charlatan, and have him deal with the consequences.

Trump won't give a shit about the wreckage he leaves unless it's bad for him.

If anything mentally he'd never be able to see that it's his fault let alone responsibility. In his head he always makes the right decison and never gets anything wrong. At best he'd revel in the chaos as retribution for him being voted out - he's notorious for holding grudges. Not that he'd ever accept he lost - it'd be a rigged election.

ajsccfc

I see he's popped out of hospital for a little drive 'n' wave, because when you're riddled with a highly contagious virus the sensible thing is to pass it on to the secret service by getting into an airtight vehicle with them

Grendel

I see he's popped out of hospital for a little drive 'n' wave, because when you're riddled with a highly contagious virus the sensible thing is to pass it on to the secret service by getting into an airtight vehicle with them

I think we can see the campaigning message going forward

Grendel

well, if possibly one of the most unhealthiest men on the planet, who is 74, recovers in a matter of days then it’s got to be questionable (unless he really does have the miracle cure)

Not really as the vast majority survive in his age group

NorthernWisdom

well, if possibly one of the most unhealthiest men on the planet, who is 74, recovers in a matter of days then it’s got to be questionable (unless he really does have the miracle cure)
Prince Charles did alright when he had it, as far as I can tell.

I suspect the medical care the heir to the throne, and President of the USA get, is rather good no expense spared, as well...

Users who are viewing this thread