Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (8 Viewers)

David O'Day

People said the same about Boris and he ended up in hospital on oxygen. Sometimes wankers are telling the truth.

AOM

My my...thats a very convenient asymptomatic case Mr. President.

That said, the blokes a non-masker moron who surrounds himself with covid skeptics & his rallies to date have not been socially distanced so there is every chance hes got it.....🤞

I'm guessing he's not the only one who now has it...

Spotting the masks at his recent rallies is like a bleaker version of Where's Wally

donald-trump-duluth-rally-covid-19.jpg

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It doesn't if he shakes it off with no affect to him whatsoever.
Agree. He'll say it was God's will to ensure he overcomes this to steer the country away from the precipice at the hands of Bidon .
And the yanks will lap it up.

SBT

Getting airlifted to hospital "as a precaution". Helicopter parked on the lawn of the White House right now. Insane stuff.

skyblue1991

Why airlift to another hospital when the White House is fully facilitated with doctors and nurses?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

The Lurker

wow all the hate to trump. shows what the left really are like. they pretend to hold the moral high ground and caring side of politics but as seen with boris and trump I see all hope he dies responses. sad individuals

David O'Day

wow all the hate to trump. shows what the left really are like. they pretend to hold the moral high ground and caring side of politics but as seen with boris and trump I see all hope he dies responses. sad individuals

Mate what the fuck are you talking about you sub human racist scum

skybluetony176

Plenty of Trumps inner circle are on the record wishing death on Obama. The right trying to take the moral high ground playing this card is just hypocritical. People in power will always on the receiving end of shit like this. The only thing it’s a measure of is how shitty humans can be. Left or right has FA to do with it.

skybluetony176

They'd be electing the vice president.
Just to clarify I meant immediately. There’s some suggestion that Nancy would take over until January and she could appoint Ruth Bader Ginsburg replacement in the Supreme Court. Mike Pence becoming the new republican nominee looks pretty straight forward.

Ring Of Steel

So far I’ve seen people in America say this is an attempt by the Chinese to assassinate their president, and ‘the left’ deliberately infected the podium and microphone before the debate. And on the other side of things, that this is a ploy to get him out of the election on the basis that he’s too ill to continue.

USA is in the gutter, top to bottom, which is reflected in the available choices they have come up with to run the country. They’re as bad as us, if not worse.

clint van damme

Plenty of Trumps inner circle are on the record wishing death on Obama. The right trying to take the moral high ground playing this card is just hypocritical. People in power will always on the receiving end of shit like this. The only thing it’s a measure of is how shitty humans can be. Left or right has FA to do with it.

Trump took the piss out of Clinton when she had pneumonia and also took the piss out of a disabled reporter.

Users who are viewing this thread