Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (9 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Very interesting wording here

That is quite frightening. Could very easily be taken as an order to prepare. If that was used by a military commander the message would be clear - stop for now but be ready in case we need you.

I've never thought if he lost he'd just accept the decision and it'd be a struggle to get him to leave. But that's the first time I've become concerned he'd actually start a civil war to protect himself.

Sky Blue Pete

That is quite frightening. Could very easily be taken as an order to prepare. If that was used by a military commander the message would be clear - stop for now but be ready in case we need you.

I've never thought if he lost he'd just accept the decision and it'd be a struggle to get him to leave. But that's the first time I've become concerned he'd actually start a civil war to protect himself.
To protect America

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've only seen a few news clips but fuck me....what a choice eh?

Mad narcisstic geriatric orange liar vs. a bumbling stumbling geriatric grey no-mark. Fucking hell.

Ring Of Steel

It shows how the world is changing, USA is visibly & undeniably losing its influence & power, with China coming up fast. The world I grew up in is going to be vastly different to the world my kids grow up in, with probably China as the most powerful & influential country (not culturally though).

clint van damme

I genuinely believe he's trying to push Biden into giving him an exemption from prosecution in the event of a Democrat win.

wingy

Don't buy his claptrap.
If he loses he's gone.
Half of his success is the overreaction to his diatribes.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Did I hear yesterday that Trump is now saying he's never heard of the Proud Boys ?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Did I hear yesterday that Trump is now saying he's never heard of the Proud Boys ?

Of course he's said that. It's his go to when questioned. Spent loads of campaign time talking about how great wikileaks was when it appeared to be helping him then the second it reveals something bad about him it was "I don't know anything about wikileaks".

I reckon he'd claim he'd never heard of or met Don Jr, Eric or Jared if they got done for something.

SkyBlueSoul

And just like that, Proud Boys have taken it as a call to arms:

Observers say that the extremist group’s leader had taken Mr Trump’s remark as support for their violent actions. Joe Biggs took to Twitter and said: “Trump basically said to go f*** them up! This makes me so happy.”

“President Trump told the proud boys to stand by because someone needs to deal with ANTIFA...well sir! we're ready," Mr Biggs added on Parler.

Mr Biggs also posted an image of a Proud Boys logo with the “Stand Back Stand By” logo on it.

clint van damme

Trump tests positive for covid. If he dies no doubt his crack pot followers will concoct all sorts of conspiracies and unleash mayhem.

ajsccfc

Watch him not get any symptoms now and go back to his hoax theory. I wonder if he got a test or just detected it himself using his brilliant medical mind

chiefdave

If, as has been reported, Hope Hicks has tested positive and kept travelling with him then there's a good chance he has it. However its not a surprise people are suspicious. First debate was a disaster and now they're looking to change the format so he can't talk over Biden and has to answer questions.

jimmyhillsfanclub

My my...thats a very convenient asymptomatic case Mr. President.

That said, the blokes a non-masker moron who surrounds himself with covid skeptics & his rallies to date have not been socially distanced so there is every chance hes got it.....🤞

David O'Day

He's deffo got it, it weakens his tough strong and healthy man act to pretend he has it and hasn't.

Sometimes folks the news is the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread