Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (12 Viewers)

Ring Of Steel

Maybe people should care more about the things that matter like jobs... Health and security 🤷 rather than obsess over the way somebody comes across..

Even before the corona mess may I add before being pulled up, which he has royally screwed up. It was constant negative press not once remotely focusing on what was being done in America

Most people in life today think one way but pretend to act another way just to appease people and act righteous....

Trumps presidency will be remembered for the over sensitive bitches that spend 4 years crying about nothing issues whilst ignoring anything remotely positive... That's honesty.

People are bored of it... It's kind of why the fat mess won in the first place

I seriously doubt thats what Trump will be remembered for :)

wingy

As much as I don't like the man I do get a bit bemused by people studying videos off him to assess how unsteady he is on his feet. He is 76, not many 76 years old who aren't a little doddery.
Can't trust anything, when did he become76?
Media been telling me 74 all week.

Evo1883

I seriously doubt thats what Trump will be remembered for :)

Besides the covid response.... What else would you say he failed at doing in America? I'm interested in your thoughts because he's done alot of good, overshadowed by alot of relentless hysterical screaming

NorthernWisdom

Its a desperately bad choice of candidates, I would probably end up just going on who is likely to cause less damage to the world & who is less likely to treat the job as a personal moneymaking scheme for himself- that seems on the face of it to be Biden, however I have no serious analysis or knowledge to go off. Trump is a disgusting human being going off what he himself does & says, Biden has his history of bombing countries & killing civilians- jesus what a choice, is that really the best they have?
Here's a little something for you.

clint van damme

Maybe people should care more about the things that matter like jobs... Health and security 🤷 rather than obsess over the way somebody comes across..

Even before the corona mess may I add before being pulled up, which he has royally screwed up.

Most people in life today think one way but pretend to act another way just to appease people and act righteous....

Trumps presidency will be remembered for the over sensitive bitches that spend 4 years crying about nothing issues whilst ignoring anything remotely positive... That's honesty.

People are bored of it... It's kind of why the fat mess won in the first place

I don't agree with that at all, and I don't think there's lots to be positive about to be honest. I do think there would be more people dead through war if Clinton had won, but I never was a fan of hers though not to the point where I believed the child trafficking from the pizza restaurant that many of trumps maniac supporters brought in to.

Any way, you should try listening to this:

and fact check it as much as you can for authenticity if you're sceptical about anything. Anything you can strongly refute let me know or any contradictory items you can recommend I'll read/give them a listen to.

Evo1883

He's fucking mafioso.

To be fair you are correct, he didn't build a wall... However he actually followed through with much of what he was voted in to do... Which by anybody standards is what your job is

Evo1883

I don't agree with that at all, and I don't think there's lots to be positive about to be honest. I do think there would be more people dead through war if Clinton had won, but I never was a fan of hers though not to the point where I believed the child trafficking from the pizza restaurant that many of trumps maniac supporters brought in to.

Any way, you should try listening to this:

and fact check it as much as you can for authenticity if you're sceptical about anything. Anything you can strongly refute let me know or any contradictory items you can recommend I'll read/give them a listen to.

Fucking Russia again clint
giphy.gif

Evo1883

The USA is a million times more likely to go to war with Joe in charge, their relationship with North Korea and Russia will deteriorate completely.... Also peace in the middle East will be seriously effected again.... Watch

clint van damme

Fucking Russia again clint
giphy.gif

listen to it, like I said, if you've got a source that refutes it, I'll listen.
I remember getting told that Russian interference in the 2016 US election was tin foil hat stuff. Now confirmed by the FBI, the CIA and a Republican lead cross party Senate investigation.

Evo1883

I remember getting told that Russian interference in the 2016 US election was tin foil hat stuff. Now confirmed by the FBI, the CIA and a Republican lead cross party Senate investigation.

All completely honest sources clint... All hold up the moral code of life

Brighton Sky Blue

Did you hear the one about Clinton's campaign doing the same with the Ukrainians?

Evo1883

I mean it's not like the CIA or the FBI have ever done anything remotely dodgy is it lads

It's not like the USA have been obsessed with Russia for decades is it lads

NorthernWisdom

I honestly think Trump is worse mate. Not that that's a glowing endorsement of Johnson.
As I said earlier, compare their response to having coronavirus. Johnson actually came across as a human being, a person. Trump uses it as a photo opportunity!

Plus however much Johnson lies in the past (and now!) it'd be madness to doubt he had it, really. Ordinarily I'd say that about anybody, but Trump's webbed such a mass of contradictions and chaos around him, it's impossible to be clear he has, and what level too.

Now rationally... he must have got the thing, but it's a savage indictment that the thought would even cross your mind that he's made it up!

clint van damme

All completely honest sources clint... All hold up the moral code of life

you're dismissing it without listening to it.

Then there's the Luke Harding stuff, the book Collusion.
The Steel dossier has more, the Steele dossier is actually less substantiated than the other two and that's from the British intelligence services.
Like I said, fact check it to fuck, it's pretty much all checkable.

Evo1883

you're dismissing it without listening to it.

Then there's the Luke Harding stuff, the book Collusion.
The Steel dossier has more, the Steele dossier is actually less substantiated than the other two and that's from the British intelligence services.
Like I said, fact check it to fuck, it's pretty much all checkable.

Answer me this, what did Russia gain from trump and not hillary... As far as I can see... Absolutely nothing

clint van damme

I mean it's not like the CIA or the FBI have ever done anything remotely dodgy is it lads

It's not like the USA have been obsessed with Russia for decades is it lads

that's not the point though is it. Russian interference has been confirmed by both of them and both main US political parties, what they've done before is irrelevant.
It was a theory dismissed as nonsense but has now been proved.

Evo1883

that's not the point though is it. Russian interference has been confirmed by both of them and both main US political parties, what they've done before is irrelevant.
It was a theory dismissed as nonsense but has now been proved.

Is this the same Russia that interfered with our elections and Our referendum too, because we're that important 😂

What have Russia gained can I ask again

clint van damme

Answer me this, what did Russia gain from trump and not hillary... As far as I can see... Absolutely nothing

you've got to be on the wind up.
Hilary was seen as a massively anti Russia. There were state sponsored media programmes which were saying she would start a war with them and it was a widely held opinion among the Russian public- to be fair, they might have been right.

Evo1883

you've got to be on the wind up.
Hilary was seen as a massively anti Russia. There were state sponsored media programmes which were saying she would start a war with them and it was a widely held opinion among the Russian public- to be fair, they might have been right.

No wind up, you said what they've done before is irrelevant... It's not.. They lie.

IL ask again... What have Russia gained from trump being in power... Nothing

As far as I can tell Russia don't have a great relationship with them even with trump 🤷

clint van damme

Is this the same Russia that interfered with our elections and Our referendum too, because we're that important 😂

What have Russia gained can I ask again

listen to the podcast.
And the Senate report found evidence of interference in the French and I think maybe the Polish elections as well as the Ukrainian one which was obvious. I don't think it mentioned the UK, I haven't read the whole thing.

clint van damme

No wind up, you said what they've done before is irrelevant... It's not.. They lie.

So the CIA, FBI, Republicans and Democrats lie but Trump doesn't?!

Evo1883

listen to the podcast.
And the Senate report found evidence of interference in the French and I think maybe the Polish elections as well as the Ukrainian one which was obvious. I don't think it mentioned the UK, I haven't read the whole thing.

Fuck me they're busy 😂 sorry mate no disrespect but I cant take it seriously... Everybody is obsessed with Russia... Keep them in place so they can't become a global superpower some would say , Where's my hat...

Evo1883

So the CIA, FBI, Republicans and Democrats lie but Trump doesn't?!

Who said he doesn't, I just don't believe and never have believed America when it comes to Russia... Some yanks would blame Russia if their dog went missing... Obsessed

Maybe hillary lost because she's a c**t... I'd guess its that

clint van damme

As far as I can tell Russia don't have a great relationship with them even with trump 🤷

Trump doesn't have a great relationship with Russia?! Fucking hell mate, he constantly blows smoke up Putins arse. I don't think he's ever criticised him. He's slated May and Macron who are meant to be two of his main allies though!

Evo1883

Trump doesn't have a great relationship with Russia?! Fucking hell mate, he constantly blows smoke up Putins arse. I don't think he's ever criticised him. He's slated May and Macron who are meant to be two of his main allies though!

But macron is a weak twat and may was a shill... Putin isn't weak hence gets respect... It's how life works... People don't respect the macrons of the world... It's why Merkel gets respected, she's strong

wingy

What did Merkel ever do to him?

clint van damme

Fuck me they're busy 😂 sorry mate no disrespect but I cant take it seriously... Everybody is obsessed with Russia... Keep them in place so they can't become a global superpower some would say , Where's my hat...

Fair enough but you're calling something bullshit when you haven't attempted to find any of the evidence behind it.
Like I say, I don't just listen to these thinks and take it as gospel and there was more supposition in the Steele document than in Luke Harding or Max Bergmanns stuff and Steele is MI6. Though there is still a lot in his dossier (only 35 pages long), which is confirmable.

Users who are viewing this thread