Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

Hobo

If the rumour is that we are still in for players, but it may go down to the wire? Robins doesn't have to make a decision on Tavares until after the transfer window closes. Because he can still be loaned out to a National League side, which isn't that much different to League 2 standard.

pusbccfc

Assist in his last game against Copenhagen

long way home

Looks a lump, big physical type but at 21 he definitely looks like he knows where the goal is. Could be another good piece to the squad and i do think we need that player who plays between the posts.

junglej13

Looks a lump, big physical type but at 21 he definitely looks like he knows where the goal is. Could be another good piece to the squad and i do think we need that player who plays between the posts.
Haha. Have pretty much said exactly this to others. Big, awkward lump. Reminds me a bit of Sam Gallagher (might just be his hair!). Seems to be strong though and can hold the ball up. Something we are sadly missing.

shmmeee

Extremely. Don’t think we can ask much more from the window to be honest. Although, could this guy coming in mean we don’t get a LW? We’ve seen simms play alright there before.

I think we need an option for a range of reasons. Wright Simms Godden Saka Palmer have all played not much more than 30 games a season for various reasons, O’Hare just back from a serious injury. We’re playing at least 49 games this year. Hopefully 51 minimum assuming we beat Sheff Wed and Maidstone.

covcity4life

If we sign him better hope he can hold ball up etc as well as finish.

Be interesting to see if that Scandinavian twitter page can do a analysis on him like they did with torp

Same music on YT as torp so that must bode well!

covcity4life

I think we need an option for a range of reasons. Wright Simms Godden Saka Palmer have all played not much more than 30 games a season for various reasons, O’Hare just back from a serious injury. We’re playing at least 49 games this year. Hopefully 51 minimum assuming we beat Sheff Wed and Maidstone.
It's right wing where seem to have less options though. Maybe that should be the priority

Users who are viewing this thread