Transfer targets (5 Viewers)

Jamieb87ccfc

Not a rumour but surprised we’re not looking at Finn Aziz from Aston Villa. 22 and local, spent last season with Plymouth playing 34 games and getting 8 goals and 8 assists. He has one year on his contract. Similar player to O’Hare but 6”1”.

Grendel

That was my point it didn’t seem like Man City were arsed if he played or not

The point is there is an expectation that they would and the loans are structured in such a way that it’s financially punitive if they don’t

Manchester_sky_blue

The zach awe rumours seems to have no valid sourcr
This ⤴️

No one is linking us with Awe. I have mentioned his name on here but purely speculatively, based on nothing more than he's a team mate of BNC and available on a free.

He turned down a new contract with Arsenal because he wants first team football. Not a chance he's coming here to sit in the development squad.

Ccfcisparks

This ⤴️

No one is linking us with Awe. I have mentioned his name on here but purely speculatively, based on nothing more than he's a team mate of BNC and available on a free.

He turned down a new contract with Arsenal because he wants first team football. Not a chance he's coming here to sit in the development squad.
I think from looking on twitter there was someone suggesting that he is on trial here and played in the U21 game last week which I find hard to believe.

Matt smith

This ⤴️

Maybe he won’t be in the development squad then, I can’t really see him coming here for that I agree.

another player with lots of scope to improve

CCFC54321

This ⤴️

My understanding is he will be joining. He may be coming to play first team football but in my opinion he wont be a first team signing just yet.

Matt smith

This ⤴️

Have faith Manchester, supporting the comment of @CCFC54321

David O'Day

This ⤴️

Most of the rumours have no valid source

Willock was just someone's QPR "mate"

Emeran was a clickbait web story that named loads of teams and was only written because he scored a goal in a friendly the day before

Saddlebrains

Yea that Emeram i cant believe, or Willock

Kitching i think will happen, but i reckon those other than him wil be done bam bam bam and no one will know

long way home

Awe could be signing a long term contract with us with decent money but being loaned straight out to L2 or L1 to gain the experience he wants. No knowledge just a thought.

junglej13

Awe could be signing a long term contract with us with decent money but being loaned straight out to L2 or L1 to gain the experience he wants. No knowledge just a thought.
The Cashman model...

If there is any truth in it this approach would definitely seem to be sensible.

Sky Blue Pete

I'm hearing he will be joining City but i personally don't think he will be part of the 1st team just yet and be around the fringes next season to continue development etc.

I think we need an experienced head still as Fadz wont play more than half the games next season.
May do a Hyam

CovLis86

Talk of Bali Mumba potentially being able to join Plymouth on a permanent. If that's a chance I would be dissapointed if we didn't try beat them for him. Cracking player, fits the model, attacking wingback either side. Would be ideal.

JulianDarbyFTW

Get through all the guff, shit adverts, bollocks layout and pop ups, and get 5 words from MR at the bottom. Genius

Fuck me. All of that just to read MR saying "I don't know".

I should know by now not to read anything on there. It's always 99% filler and 1% content, and even that 1% is always pointless.

Hertsccfc

Skybluedownunder

Vastly improved last season from the drop in level, he’s an over lapping centre back, that’s decent enough at defending in this division, but is he improving enough to be more effective at your level ?. I think he may well be, but it’ll cost you a few quid to find out for sure.

Out of him and Bobby Moore, who’s better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuskyblue

Users who are viewing this thread