Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

Hertsccfc

Personally I don’t want 18/19 year old loans, pissed off with polishing other teams starlets as we have with McNulty and Doyle. Loan to buy as we did with Sheaf I can go with at a push.
Yeah I'd far rather we brought in players like Waghorn, Maguire and Todd Kane than Doyle, McNulty and Norton-Cuffy.

fatso

Personally I don’t want 18/19 year old loans, pissed off with polishing other teams starlets as we have with McNulty and Doyle. Loan to buy as we did with Sheaf I can go with at a push.
Ironically the 2 examples you gave were excellent for us and played their part in getting us to the playoffs, and cost us nothing other than a loan fee. I'd say that was brilliant business.

I doubt if we'd of been so good defensively with Rose and Hyam in a back 3.

Finham

He played RM and LM for his previous club in Belgium, which is RWB and LWB.

I am fairly sure he has been signed as an AM (who can fill in at wing back if needed), but he has definitely played wing back previously.
Indeed the Belgian who watched him last season said that they'd played him LW last season but his original position is LB. And as you can tell from his highlights, he's played a lot on the right as well. As he says himself, he's very versatile! I think he may start as our RWB because he loves cutting in on that left foot, very dangerous.

skyblue_55

Has anyone covered the Blackburn monetary problems within their club & if they are close to implosion & if they still owe the Skyblues any money from the Hyam sale , couldn’t we get him back for an even more reasonable price, than we sold him for ?

sorry if this has been covered

cstring82

Has anyone covered the Blackburn monetary problems within their club & if they are close to implosion & if they still owe the Skyblues any money from the Hyam sale , couldn’t we get him back for an even more reasonable price, than we sold him for ?

It’s been covered mate, then descended in a who’s better between Hyam and McNally and how must we would pay for them.

Deity

Once or twice 😂

Grendel

This crises seems to have been only in a couple of papers

Hyam wouldn’t come back anyway

procdoc

How about Ronnie Edwards at Peterborough? 20 year old centre half and from what I’ve read he’s an excellent prospect

Gibbo

Loans got us to the play offs - Doyle, McNally, BNC

Hertsccfc

With 9 subs now we’d be foolish not to tap into the loan market as well as make some permanent acquisitions
I couldn't agree more. As I said in another thread they also bring higher quality in most cases. Usually they stand out and it's not surprising considering they have trained with better players. Also as with players like Gyokeres, O'Hare and Sheaf sometimes we get the opportunity to sign them permanently.

procdoc

I couldn't agree more. As I said in another thread they also bring higher quality in most cases. Usually they stand out and it's not surprising considering they have trained with better players. Also as with players like Gyokeres, O'Hare and Sheaf sometimes we get the opportunity to sign them permanently.
Robins has an excellent record in the loan market too

Users who are viewing this thread