Transfer Shouts (8 Viewers)

Legia Sky Blue

Any truth in that the club are still actively looking to sell Vik before the window closes? Heard the players had a meeting this morning and told to prepare for a rocky week.

The players were told to expect a rocky week the day before a game? Not the most inspirational preparation if so, so unless backed up by ITK's I will choose to believe that didn't happen, as it would be such a stupid thing to do.

shmmeee

Well I guess that answers my question of “why did we sign Doyle”

Gonna be a looooong season

Skyblue_CP

The players were told to expect a rocky week the day before a game? Not the most inspirational preparation if so, so unless backed up by ITK's I will choose to believe that didn't happen, as it would be such a stupid thing to do.
Yup for sure, that’s why I was seeking some form of confirmation. Shocking if true!

rexo87

More worrying than Hyam going is I'm seeing various people on here and elsewhere suggesting Vik will be off next week. @Skybluebeliever is this likely to be true?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Matt smith

A toxic atmosphere would make the grass die again 🤣
Genuinely gutted by the news doms gone

and vik probably is

hoping I can see him one more time on Wednesday as not going tomorrow

need a win massively, stay strong on vik please sisu or the chants calling for your head at games could very easily resurface

TomRad85

Not sure Hyam sale will plug ongoing cash flow concerns , so still expect more stories to come out in the next week
A poisonous crowd mainly singing about the owners fucking off awaits. Oh how I've missed those days.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

junglej13

Not sure Hyam sale will plug ongoing cash flow concerns , so still expect more stories to come out in the next week
This is all starting to feel too familiar. Just don't really understand the end game with Sisu again. If Gyökeres goes we are deep in the shit. I agree with lots of posters this summers recruitment has been very suspect. Echoes of the Andy Thorn summer and 2nd Mowbray summer.

TomRad85

Unbelievably with have some on here pushing a positive narrative around them.
I think they'd been relatively quiet and not absolutely terrible for a couple of years which is pretty much the best you could ever expect from them. Looks like a return to the old ways.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Thoroughly pissed off with the owners - we have zero chance of progression while they're here. If Vik ends up going too we're pretty much fucked, despite what some claim.

He goes, O'Hare injured for months, Hyam gone too and we're almost weaker than our first season here.

Users who are viewing this thread