Transfer Shouts (6 Viewers)

TomRad85

Indeed, must be someone very close to the club. Intrigued as how to long it lasts!
Can only think its someone reasonably high up on the non playing side. No way players would know most of this info.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

giphy.gif

Imagine if one day by pure fluke that account actually gets one right?

Skyblue_CP

And if he did and people worked it out and plastered it all over here then no doubt it would have to stop.

Who really gives a fuck who it is and just enjoy the bits we do get to hear.

Not directly aimed at you BTW STP.
Totally agree with this, wouldn’t want to get either of them in trouble and I enjoy the bits of info we do get. I look like a right baller with inside knowledge on the lads group chat.

SlowerThanPlatt

SlowerThanPlatt

Not worked out for Ogbeta so far at Swansea, two appearances since joining from Shrewsbury. They’ve signed another left back too this week pushing him down further down the pecking order.

@skyblue93 @Frostie I know you two were fans of him before, would he still be an option? Loan with option to buy?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

3 of them stayed on, Howley, Bell (GK) and Reeve (CB). I think Reeve was offered a third year scholar rather than a pro though because he was out injured for long time
I though O'Brien might have got one. Bell must be highly rated seeing as we've got Billson and Tyler as young keepers as well so tough route even to play U23. 5 keepers on pro contracts.

Frostie

Not worked out for Ogbeta so far at Swansea, two appearances since joining from Shrewsbury. They’ve signed another left back too this week pushing him down further down the pecking order.

@skyblue93 @Frostie I know you two were fans of him before, would he still be an option? Loan with option to buy?

Unconvinced mate tbh... I know he's had problems with injuries but thought he'd have got a few more minutes at least.
He's a very talented boy but I do have a few concerns re: physicality & temperament. Wouldn't be against it as there is huge potential there but would need to ensure we've done our due diligence.

ccfc1234

Unconvinced mate tbh... I know he's had problems with injuries but thought he'd have got a few more minutes at least.
He's a very talented boy but I do have a few concerns re: physicality & temperament. Wouldn't be against it as there is huge potential there but would need to ensure we've done our due diligence.
Reads as a diplomatic no thanks :)

SlowerThanPlatt

Any left backs in mid table/lower League 1 you think have some potential? Where we’re shopping realistically for permanent signings, Exeter have been good producers in the past

Frostie

Any left backs in mid table/lower League 1 you think have some potential? Where we’re shopping realistically for permanent signings, Exeter have been good producers in the past

Tom Hamer at Burton would be the one. Right footed but plays both wingback roles pretty comfortably & has even played CB before too. Would be ideal if Kane were to move on. He's out of contract & been linked with the likes of Burnley but do wonder how much there is in that. Would require a fee/tribunal.

I also like George Nurse at Shrewsbury.

One I've mentioned before although never played above League 2 is Nicky Cadden from FGR. Would be a bit of a gamble on him stepping up but I'd be inclined to take a look on a free, would offer a totally different dynamic to Bidwell.

Winny the Bish

I'd always be willing to take a punt on good footballers. He's a talented lad who likes the ball at his feet, we need as many like that as possible IMO. He'd have to work his way into the team though.

Users who are viewing this thread