Transfer Shouts (8 Viewers)

Greggs

Most depressing transfer window ever so far. All our best players close to leaving and the ones we're linked with signing are shit. Do they refund season tickets? Marc Robbins spouting off a month ago that we were about to sign 3 players, where are they? Relegation fodder for sure.

ajsccfc

Not usually negative and things could still happen but this is looking to be a shit window. Hope to be proved wrong.

Things definitely still could happen considering absolutely nothing has yet and it's the middle of June. There's not really anything to be negative or positive about yet, I'm just about forcing neutral

Tommo1993

Assuming he lives down there, and QPR undoubtedly offering more £‘s, why wouldn’t he? I would.

rexo87

Just wonder whether we may have dodged a bullet. Was good 80% of the time he played but had a couple of shockers. Also seems fairly injury prone. All depends on who else we can get in I guess

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

long way home

His agent will be all over the map with him, he knows what's on the table with us and will be doing his job to get more for his client. If i was MR id be letting that agent know our offer has a time limit as we need an answer.

I understand its the way this business works for agents and players, but sooner or later we have to move on to other targets if the player isn't sure about signing with us or thinks he can get better elsewhere that should be the trigger for us to move on. We have to have players wanting to be here and buy in, if not we could be left woth an expensive mistake.

Last edited:

Offhegoes

Bit like Matty James a year ago, and we certainly didn't miss him, and he spent a lot of time injured at a mediocre Bristol City.
JCS was good, and being left footed helped with our balance across the team, but better than Hyam? No don't think so.
Sure we have other targets for CB, as we knew JCS would be expensive wage-wise

Hertsccfc

Had some good games but also some terrible ones. I wasn't that impressed with him to be honest and feel we should be looking for better.

Warwickhunt

If we’re being realistic there is probably 15-18 clubs in this division who are more attractive options for players, and if they compete with us for the same players we’re likely going to miss out.
The way we play is very attractive to players and helps with their decision making!

long way home

I can see a few negative days coming our way, but its not new to us as a club. In fact its normally before a ball has been kicked or a season started. MR knows his options and will move on to focus his energy in making the squad better and ready.

Users who are viewing this thread