Transfer Shouts (9 Viewers)

Bugsy

Its been open for about a week

Not even a week open 10th June Friday jeez some people have the patience of a 3yr old. We will get the players required in in the right amount of time we have more than 3 targets and players are just coming to the end of there holiday's. Trust Robins hasn't never failed yet

....PUSB

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Not even a week open 10th June Friday jeez some people have the patience of a 3yr old. We will get the players required in in he right amount of time we have more than 3 targets. Trust Robins hasn't never failed yet

....PUSB
I would love to see a signing announced but we know that we have signed someone just need the announcement, Im one of the least patient people you’ll meet though, the main thing Im shitting myself about is the that we may lose one or more of the big 3

Sky Blue Pete

Not even a week open 10th June Friday jeez some people have the patience of a 3yr old. We will get the players required in in the right amount of time we have more than 3 targets and players are just coming to the end of there holiday's. Trust Robins hasn't never failed yet

....PUSB
Start of last season many felt we were poorer than last season and thought gyokeres was a poor striker. We know nothing

SlowerThanPlatt

"His ability to play out from the back with a cool head was one of his standout attributes, but he was also very rarely outbattled which bodes well at such a young age. It may be a bold statement, but you can see him playing for England at a senior level if he carries on his current trajectory. He played an awful lot for the Black Cats but was rested towards the end of the campaign."

SleepyGinger

Maybe we will try to sign Callum Doyle on loan from Man City, left footed centre half who was at Sunderland last season
Thought about him, started well but couldn’t get in the Sunderland team 2nd half of the season but only 18 I think. Liam Scales at Celtic could be worth a look.

Alkhen

Probably bollocks but are Palmer and JCS good mates I wonder if him going to QPR might derail that deal?

Sky Blue Harry H

Disappointing but we’ll move on… can’t wait for the total overreaction to our signings this year

I am 50/50 about JCS. He has quality, but he looked likely to break down on a regular basis too, and we can't afford to spend money and someone with a known history of that. Would have liked him, but not too downhearted because of stated reservations.

lordy_87

I'm still keeping the faith but from the sounds of things we are struggling to move on the likes of Waghorn, Walker etc, looks like we'll miss out on JCS (not the end of the world tbf), we are probably going to lose Hamer, and those who we have been linked with aren't the most inspiring names. I do realise it's early days. I'm still backing Robins to get the right players in but things just aren't that exciting atm. That's all.

long way home

Dont be if you remember this time last year we talked about having a squad not good enough to stay in the league. Trust in the process MR will improve us again. Few good weeks left yet before a ball is kicked.

Sky Blue Harry H

Users who are viewing this thread