Transfer Shouts (5 Viewers)

Grendel

We could bring up everything you said about Biamou if you really want to play this game.

Not really as I never accused him of being lazy.

Didn’t CVD accuse you of being one of the most negative posters on here on match days and you got all upset?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Its funny because there is a guy in my block and every game he moans about Sheaf even when he makes a good decision or play, whenever Sheaf does anything bad (not often this season) he goes ballistic, embarrassing

Brighton Sky Blue

Didn’t CVD accuse you of being one of the most negative posters on here on match days and you got all upset?

I was in the middle of or just after being genuinely depressed. If you want the proof of that by all means send a DM-but the negativity charge when I don't single out players by and large and unlike you haven't dedicated whole threads to sacking the manager after some bad results I did genuinely think was unfair. Other games where we lose but put up a decent effort I say as much. In fact considering I've been more than transparent about offline problems it clearly isn't just being a raging pessimist. Pre COVID things were very different.

You think not calling a player lazy outweighs calling another a useless twat and posting every game about how useless he is? OK. Biamou in the important goals stakes contributed as much as Shipley across the same divisions and like Shipley he just wasn't good enough for this league.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

You seem to have a realistic but over the top negative view on some players, I liked Maxi and I can see where you were coming from in saying he wasnt up to scratch as he wasnt even playing for Dundee Utd in the Scottish league. And Shipley I agree with you to a degree, however if he applied himself more and put more effort in on a match day and was fit he could have been a mainstay here

Deity

You seem to have a realistic but over the top negative view on some players, I liked Maxi and I can see where you were coming from in saying he wasnt up to scratch as he wasnt even playing for Dundee Utd in the Scottish league. And Shipley I agree with you to a degree, however if he applied himself more and put more effort in on a match day and was fit he could have been a mainstay here
Neither are championship level. We need to move beyond hoping bang average players stay just because they seem like good people.

procdoc

I was in the middle of or just after being genuinely depressed. If you want the proof of that by all means send a DM-but the negativity charge when I don't single out players by and large and unlike you haven't dedicated whole threads to sacking the manager after some bad results I did genuinely think was unfair. Other games where we lose but put up a decent effort I say as much. In fact considering I've been more than transparent about offline problems it clearly isn't just being a raging pessimist. Pre COVID things were very different.

You think not calling a player lazy outweighs calling another a useless twat and posting every game about how useless he is? OK. Biamou in the important goals stakes contributed as much as Shipley across the same divisions and like Shipley he just wasn't good enough for this league.
I called you negative a few times obviously not realising you were fighting battles in your personal life and didn’t realise how that can manifest itself into how you perceive things such as football.
You are a good poster on here and seem like a decent person so if I ever offended you or went too far then I do whole heartedly apologise

Hertsccfc

I feel your comments about Biamou, Hyam, Robins and others have been more way more insulting.

Brighton Sky Blue

I called you negative a few times obviously not realising you were fighting battles in your personal life and didn’t realise how that can manifest itself into how you perceive things such as football.
You are a good poster on here and seem like a decent person so if I ever offended you or went too far then I do whole heartedly apologise

No apologies needed. People generally need to remember there’s a person at the other end of the screen and if they seem extra miserable or angry or whatever it might be because something isn’t ok.

In my case I found lockdown especially hard and just haven’t really recovered

junglej13

Interesting article from Andy Turner seemingly ruling out pretty much every player we have been linked with (except Ayoub Assal if we came into money). I know a lot of people give Andy grief on here but he clearly has a good relationship with Robins on transfer targets in my opinion.

SeaSeeEffCee

Interesting article from Andy Turner seemingly ruling out pretty much every player we have been linked with (except Ayoub Assal if we came into money). I know a lot of people give Andy grief on here but he clearly has a good relationship with Robins on transfer targets in my opinion.

God help us if we can’t afford to sign a player from a team just relegated from League 1 without selling first.

Nick

Administrator

Remember the release list?

Users who are viewing this thread