Transfer Shouts (6 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

If we did go for a CM I wonder if Otasowie might be available as apparently struggling to settle in Belgium? Might be a loan as they paid about £3m, but view to a permanent move could be an option.

Left Wolves for more game time and yet to make his debut! Recent article in the Belgian press suggest he’s not been turning up for training. What is it with these Wolves youth players?

mark82

Can see 22 games in 2 seasons for them. Looking at it he hasn’t accumulated a seasons worth of games yet

Like I say, still young. His 22 at Dijon were all in one season in ligue 1 (he was out injured in second season there before moving to Forest in January). Not sure he'd be the answer for us but Forest have signed him as a young prospect rather than immediate first teamer.

mark82

Left Wolves for more game time and yet to make his debut! Recent article in the Belgian press suggest he’s not been turning up for training. What is it with these Wolves youth players?

Only made 3 match day squads all year. Not sure you'd want to replace one of our best players with someone like that.

SlowerThanPlatt

Still no trace of Owen Otasowie at Club Brugge. The American midfielder has not been training for weeks and now it turns out that he is no longer even in the country.
On his own Instagram page, Otasowie shares pictures of himself, in which he drives around in luxury cars in one of the countries in the Middle East. So no training sessions at Club Brugge for the American, but a remarkable journey

Brilliant

stupot07

Like I say, still young. His 22 at Dijon were all in one season in ligue 1 (he was out injured in second season there before moving to Forest in January). Not sure he'd be the answer for us but Forest have signed him as a young prospect rather than immediate first teamer.

Is that the season they finished bottom of the ligue 1?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

rexo87

22yo being released by Forest, couple of cup appearances for them. Derby and Cardiff also interested, as usual sounds like clubs picked out the hat to create an article though…

Seems a bit old to be going into our 23's and not good enough to be in our 1st team squad

robbiethemole

22yo being released by Forest, couple of cup appearances for them. Derby and Cardiff also interested, as usual sounds like clubs picked out the hat to create an article though…

Let's hope he has more about him than the last one we signed from them

Samo

Interesting remarks from MR again:

"The owner (Joy Seppala) has been really good, because she's still trying to get more investment to get me a little bit more money to spend in different areas. And that's fantastic.

"Look, there's no promises there, but the fact they're trying to do it and move it forward is a sign of where we're trying to get to."

Brighton Sky Blue

Interesting remarks from MR again:

"The owner (Joy Seppala) has been really good, because she's still trying to get more investment to get me a little bit more money to spend in different areas. And that's fantastic.

"Look, there's no promises there, but the fact they're trying to do it and move it forward is a sign of where we're trying to get to."

If she can't afford to run the club she is ultimately a hindrance

SleepyGinger

Not even sure where the initial link came from but Mats Knoester seems like the sort of player we would be in the market for. 6ft2 Left footed ball playing centre back available on a free. A lot of the analytics guys on twitter are big fans

SlowerThanPlatt

Not even sure where the initial link came from but Mats Knoester seems like the sort of player we would be in the market for. 6ft2 Left footed ball playing centre back available on a free. A lot of the analytics guys on twitter are big fans

Haven’t watched a great deal of him…but here’s some stats!

Tea & Busquets

If we don’t sign JCS we need two CBS
I don't think he will sign. I think we will go for Knoester and a gem on loan from the prem maybe Hjelde, Cresswell, Rhys Williams, etc. Maybe even a third with Pask's departure. We will definitely be signing some for the 23's as well. I expect 4-5 new CBs.

SlowerThanPlatt

I don't think he will sign. I think we will go for Knoester and a gem on loan from the prem maybe Hjelde, Cresswell, Rhys Williams, etc. Maybe even a third with Pask's departure. We will definitely be signing some for the 23's as well. I expect 4-5 new CBs.

Why would we need a replacement for Pask?

Tea & Busquets

Why would we need a replacement for Pask?
With the amount of subs and bench room being increased we need to also increase our squad size and depth, something we really lacked this past season and something that hampered our playoff run. Being able to have a reliable rotation of players even with injury in any position is a great asset to have.

slowpoke

Why do we need 4-5 new centre backs ?

Users who are viewing this thread