Transfer Shouts (10 Viewers)

Grendel

While it may be true that it's time to move on I just find the abusive language embarrassing, why are people so bitter?

It does seem his stock with supporters has fallen sharply

I think he just does not seem fir enough and as you have said confidence has shot. He was a very good player at L1 level and seemed OK in the first season back but I suspect there is some serious injury issue somewhere

KenilworthSkyBlue

While it may be true that it's time to move on I just find the abusive language embarrassing, why are people so bitter?

No, he deserves every respect as his performances in the L1 season were outstanding and he was reasonable in the first season back in the Championship.

It's a shame really as without the injuries I think he would've adapted well to the Championship but for whatever reason his body just isn't letting him play to the level that's required.

As others have said on top of the lack of confidence there's clearly something underlying there - which hopefully he can get sorted.

SleepyGinger

Even in that league 1 season he was brilliant in the 2 games against Championship Birmingham. Hasn’t been the same player since that season.

PVA

It does seem his stock with supporters has fallen sharply

I think he just does not seem fir enough and as you have said confidence has shot. He was a very good player at L1 level and seemed OK in the first season back but I suspect there is some serious injury issue somewhere

Oh wow people said he was good nearly 18 months ago, what a gotcha.

Seriously get a life.

OldBedrocker

With respect FP, one swallow doesn't make a summer. As much as I'm a fan of Dabo he's been woefully inconsistent for a while now. His fitness is becoming a pretty significant issue as well.

He's been a great servant but if the club is to move forward he needs to be let go in the summer.
He seems to have lost focus as well and is constantly ball watching, drifting inside and not seeing his opposing WB making runs until it’s too late.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

He seems to have lost focus as well and is constantly ball watching, drifting inside and not seeing his opposing WB making runs until it’s too late.
If he's got some sort of injury causing him discomfort or pain it could be responsible for that lack of focus.

Brighton Sky Blue

If he's got some sort of injury causing him discomfort or pain it could be responsible for that lack of focus.

If it’s still his hip causing issues there isn’t really much getting round that. We will basically need a new squad next season, assuming we aren’t relegated players like him will need to depart or accept being back up options.

shmmeee

Certain City fans:

Have Faith Dont Give Up GIF by The Resident on FOX

Brighton Sky Blue

I wonder if it is at all possible that the powers that be at MCFC can actually see that they have a wonderful talent that will go on to be a full international and get many honours in this wonderful game? EWe have been lucky to have him and I hope we still have him next year for another loan spell !
I'm not casting aspersions on the player, just that he in particular had it rough on Saturday.

Saddlebrains

Maybe if he applied himself and actually and looked arsed when hes on the pitch, and also didnt spend 3 nights a week down Bannerbrook chippy people would still give him a chance

He had 1.5 good seasons. 1 of them at league 1 level.

He's not very good and never has been

Samo

Maybe if he applied himself and actually and looked arsed when hes on the pitch, and also didnt spend 3 nights a week down Bannerbrook chippy people would still give him a chance

Do you like anyone or anything?

baldy

I wonder if it is at all possible that the powers that be at MCFC can actually see that they have a wonderful talent that will go on to be a full international and get many honours in this wonderful game? EWe have been lucky to have him and I hope we still have him next year for another loan spell !

Blimey - are you his dad or something?

Yorkshire SB

Give it a rest. I'm not as active on this forum as most, but even so, I've somehow seen enough of your contributions to know that your opinions aren't worth reading.

He's had some bad injuries and it's affected him to the point where he isn't the same player. He's a major reason we're a championship club, you should give the guy some respect.

Matt smith

Give it a rest. I'm not as active on this forum as most, but even so, I've somehow seen enough of your contributions to know that your opinions aren't worth reading.

He's had some bad injuries and it's affected him to the point where he isn't the same player. He's a major reason we're a championship club, you should give the guy some respect.
I fully support the idea of giving him respect

but the last year or so he has been poor

would give him one more year

Saddlebrains

Want a kleenex with that opinion?

Saddlebrains

Just to make it clear to everyone that's crying

I am grateful for that L1 season, he tore that league a new one. Just as i am for every single player that won us the title.

But just because he had 1 good season doesn't excuse the utter dross he puts in now. The injury excuse doesn't wash with me, were a professional football club, if he is injured MR doesn't play him its that simple.

Hes lost his pace, his agility, his assists record for us for a wing back us utterly woeful, he gets left for dead in foot races, gave away god knows however many pens in the last 2.5 seasons, I could go on

Thanks for that season of course, but if people cant see hes not championship standard and are happy with him then I suggest you're par of the problem giving players who cant be arsed / not good enough, a free ride

Users who are viewing this thread