Dabo (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

giphy.gif

slowpoke

Great game again once he got the bit between his teeth he was immense, niggles me a bit his silly challenge that got him sent off I’m certain cost us victory at Millwall

slowpoke

The way he plays at RWB gives MR a little problem next match with Maatsen suspended does he swop Dabo to LWB or keep right side strong and put Kane left back. Dabo is so affective on the right why risk him at LWB.

PVA

The way he plays at RWB gives MR a little problem next match with Maatsen suspended does he swop Dabo to LWB or keep right side strong and put Kane left back. Dabo is so affective on the right why risk him at LWB.

I think he puts Kane LWB.

Kane has done OK so far, but there's no doubting who owns that RWB shirt.

shmmeee

I think he puts Kane LWB.

Kane has done OK so far, but there's no doubting who owns that RWB shirt.

I want to see what Dabs can do cutting in. Reckon he might even get a goal from that side.

clint van damme

Involved in three of the goals yesterday.

Makes such a difference to our attacking play.

What a guy.

Hes omnipresent. I know 3 people who have bumped into him in recent weeks in shops or bars. Does he live in Spon end?

The Great Eastern

Great game again once he got the bit between his teeth he was immense, niggles me a bit his silly challenge that got him sent off I’m certain cost us victory at Millwall
Try the Cardiff victory. Totally unnecessary dive in with studs showing in the last few minutes.

Covkid1968#

He class….love watching him. What an engine

Liquid Gold

How do half our fanbase not know any of the songs that get sung at every game.

Still people on twitter going on about creating a song for Gyo even though he's had one for about a month.

baldy

Still people on twitter going on about creating a song for Gyo even though he's had one for about a month.

You should see the retarded cesspit that's the FB group - not a day goes by without some thick simpleton suggesting some painfully cringey song for him

BornSlippySkyBlue

Love Dabo, undoubtably one of my fave players since the Prem years. Not sure he’d be worth the sort of fee that would ever make it worth us selling him, so hopefully we can keep hold of him for a few years….

aloisijohnnyaloisi

I asked because I live overseas and it can be hard to pick them all up through iFollow. Heard the Gyokores one ages ago though - DU DU DU DU DU DU

shmmeee

Genuinely can’t make it out from the other side of the ground. I only heard it properly when the club tweeted it and I’ve been at every home game and watched them all away.

RegiswasGod

Genuinely can’t make it out from the other side of the ground. I only heard it properly when the club tweeted it and I’ve been at every home game and watched them all away.
It is difficult. I'm in block 21 and now know most of the songs. The Gyökeres song is still a bit lost on me though

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It was Voulez Vous by Abba pre-covid.

Fankatyyyyy… Dabo..
Running down the wing… Dabo..
Hear the city sing.. Dabo..
We are heading Championship

It used to get going quite well at some away games.

So we're willing to adapt an ABBA song for Dabo but not Gyokeres...

Users who are viewing this thread