Transfer rumours (isn't it nice to talk about football!) (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

If Blues get big money for Bellingham, then I would have thought they would be having a look at him (although hopefully he loves us so much, he'll sign and play for nowt!)

Magwitch

In fairness to Jamie Allen he has been a bit unlucky this season, out injured until Xmas time then got into the team and just establishing himself and this coronavirus shut down happened, looked a very good player to me who slotted into our system really well. As for Scott Fraser can’t say I remember him that much.

larry_david

If things are in place may well happen this week with out outcome finalised. Prepare for the new guy from Holland...

Also if the season is over for us Tues I expect our retained list soon including some of the under 23s. Should bbe very interesting. Bremang, Walters, Thompson, drysdale for example, now we are potentially a championship team will they be let go or do tthey have potential to make it with us

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

If things are in place may well happen this week with out outcome finalised. Prepare for the new guy from Holland...

Also if the season is over for us Tues I expect our retained list soon including some of the under 23s. Should bbe very interesting. Bremang, Walters, Thompson, drysdale for example, now we are potentially a championship team will they be let go or do tthey have potential to make it with us
Drysdale was wanted by Leeds - he won’t be going anywhere - hopefully a season loan to league one

Legia Sky Blue

Drysdale has something about him, but his lack of pace is going to hold him back as a central defender. He can see a pass, and seems to break up play well, and I think he would be better being moved to a Liam Kelly type role, which would play more to his strengths, and negate his one obvious weakness. As a centre half I think Morgan Williams is the better prospect from what I've seem.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Drysdale has something about him, but his lack of pace is going to hold him back as a central defender. He can see a pass, and seems to break up play well, and I think he would be better being moved to a Liam Kelly type role, which would play more to his strengths, and negate his one obvious weakness. As a centre half I think Morgan Williams is the better prospect from what I've seem.
Pace for a defender is not a major loss. He looks like he knows how to read a game, and can pass he’ll be a good player

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Him and Morgan Williams could both do with loaning to League 1 or 2 clubs. Both could still become very good players.
Morgan Williams looks like he is better than Drysdale because I watched him play last season with Hyam and he looked like a beast also he is quick and a strong lad and has the qualities to make it to the top!!

PUSB-We_are_going_up

That would mean we dont have to search for that Kelly replacement if that happens

PUSB-We_are_going_up

CoventryLive understands that a decision is certainly possible, with a vote to curtail the League One season expected to directly follow that 71 clubs EFL vote.

But the Sky Blues will need both votes to go their way to end tomorrow as a Championship club.

this is a bit annoying that WE need all efl (71 teams) to vote but L2 do not

Users who are viewing this thread