Transfer rumours in or out (1 Viewer)

matesx

I can't believe players aren't queueing up to join us

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

One player on top of what we've got isn't going to be enough to turn this around even if we don't sell someone at the last minute when its conveniently too late to get a replacement in.

Something is very wrong with our recruitment. I don't buy that players care about any of the business stuff. They're here 6 - 18 months and the players have always been paid. And our budget is surely bigger than some of the clubs who are signing players.

I don't get it.

We are absolutely in the shit, but presented with a lifeline that is the Januray transfer window.

I can't see any evidence to suggest the team is any better. Especially if we lose Willis, that's the Clarke signing (one of the best) cancelled out.

The striker situation is a massive problem. I mean we can all see what's been going wrong from chirstmas last year to now at every stage. What the hell is going on?!

fernandopartridge

Moaning before the transfer window about doing business on the last minute but now moaning because there is no last minute business!
We could go with a striker but not of the last turkey in the shop ilk

Monners

Clearly there isn't much money available and little in the form of commitment from the club to get people in. A number of other clubs at our level have done plenty of deals

matesx

Clearly there isn't much money available and little in the form of commitment from the club to get people in. A number of other clubs at our level have done plenty of deals

... again who would want join this basket case currently 8 points from safety in division 3?

We aren't exactly a tantalising option.

Can't be easy attracting anyone half decent with an ounce of ambition.

But then, you reap what you sow Mr Fisher.

skybluepm2

Didn't Les 'exclusive' Reid say there was nothing in it despite earlier speculation?

If we don't get another striker in the next 27 minutes we are well and truly fucked. I'd rather we'd have kept Agyei!

oakey

I, for one, would rather have the last turkey in the shop than go hungry.

Looks like hungry it is, again then.

skybluepm2

Good old CT, living in the past. They really are a shower of shite, even more than they used to be. Even the Observer get more scoops these days!

Attachments

• IMG_5056.PNG
    IMG_5056.PNG
    578 KB · Views: 40

Lamptey

I'm gonna have a stab at the striker... Marc Richards of Northampton. Northampton just signed another target man tonight from Portsmouth... they already have Alex revel. Just a punt but a feeling I've got from a strange signing they've made.
love your insights about possible signings, this guy would be exactly the type we need, goals at this level.

steve82

love your insights about possible signings, this guy would be exactly the type we need, goals at this level.

I'd be happy with him at this late stage... will cut in in league two also. Will link up play for sure.

I don't think it's lameries who's likely off swindon twitter page suggested they may be done

Users who are viewing this thread