Transfer rumours in or out (2 Viewers)

skybluedan

Russel Slade: "We have to work with the assets and put them into the framework of our team and see what comes out the other end.". Much like making sausages.

Your right mate but made of shit

Nick

Administrator
Half expecting to see another club tweet a pic of somebody from ccfc shortly!*

*not based on anything, but a feeling.

Otis

Here's the bit from the EFL website re the Checkatrade Trophy:

Disciplinary

• Cautions and sending-offs are exclusive to the tournament and won’t affect other EFL or Premier League fixtures.
Any player who is set to serve a suspension for a yellow or red card offence in any other EFL or FA competition, is free to play in the Checkatrade Trophy.
• Any player who is dismissed from the field of play in a Checkatrade Trophy match will automatically be suspended from the following Checkatrade Trophy match.
• If a player accumulates two cautions in the Checkatrade Trophy up to and including the quarter-final fixtures he will be suspended from the next Checkatrade Trophy match.
• If a player who has already been suspended for two cautions then proceeds to receive a further two cautions up to and including the quarter-final fixtures he will be suspended for a further two games.
• Any suspension which remains outstanding at the end of a season must be served as the commencement of next season’s Checkatrade Trophy competition.

Grendel

Depends on which side of the fence you sit. Good for the scheme defeceit but not the sensible option for the individual typically. Of course, every individual has there own situation but typically a short sighted option in my opinion .We have tried to discourage people ( attempt to adopt a concerned employer approach) but end of the day a vast majority of people take the short term misguided view.

Thats what I am struggling with really. The scheme we have if you have been in it for a long time builds up a substantial fund/

I have a colleague as an example who is late 50's and the fund is around £1 million - his thinking is that the downside of retention in the scheme is that if your spouse and you die quickly and your dependants are over 18 the whole fund dies if its retained.

What surprises me is they can still work and divert the whole fund elsewhere. There has to be a catch somewhere

steve82

Fat lady ain't singing yet... if s deal sheet is submitted by 11pm you have till 1pm to complete all relevant paperwork

Terry Gibson's perm

Fat lady ain't singing yet... if s deal sheet is submitted by 11pm you have till 1pm to complete all relevant paperwork

Yeh these clubs need the extra couple of hours as they have only had thirty days to do the business

CCFC54321

Willis CAN PLAY next Tuesday in the semi final. The club are incorrect in there statement.

Here's the bit from the EFL website re the Checkatrade Trophy:

Disciplinary

• Cautions and sending-offs are exclusive to the tournament and won’t affect other EFL or Premier League fixtures.
Any player who is set to serve a suspension for a yellow or red card offence in any other EFL or FA competition, is free to play in the Checkatrade Trophy.
• Any player who is dismissed from the field of play in a Checkatrade Trophy match will automatically be suspended from the following Checkatrade Trophy match.
• If a player accumulates two cautions in the Checkatrade Trophy up to and including the quarter-final fixtures he will be suspended from the next Checkatrade Trophy match.
• If a player who has already been suspended for two cautions then proceeds to receive a further two cautions up to and including the quarter-final fixtures he will be suspended for a further two games.
• Any suspension which remains outstanding at the end of a season must be served as the commencement of next season’s Checkatrade Trophy competition.

Astute

Willis can't play in the semi but it doesn't count towards the suspension, same as Stevenson. Essentially he's serving a 4 match ban from now

I'm sure it went from a 3 match ban to a 4 match ban because of the appeal. Lose an appeal and you get an extra game ban. The idea was to stop clubs when they were appealing most sending offs and bookings that led to a ban.

Captain Dart

There is no loan window. All finishes tonight.

After 11 pm you can only sign unattached players.
Although deadline is 11pm its possible to extend to 1am if both clubs agree.

Nick

Administrator
At least the loans cant be as bad as Andre Wright and will see more action than Jack McBean (RIP).

Even McBean could have done the job of being up front and just holding it up, that game in the Checkatrade him and Sordell I think it was worked well.

ccfchoi87

I'm sure it went from a 3 match ban to a 4 match ban because of the appeal. Lose an appeal and you get an extra game ban. The idea was to stop clubs when they were appealing most sending offs and bookings that led to a ban.

Stevenson did 4 matches because of the checkatrade, we had all this confusion then

Grendel

Although deadline is 11pm its possible to extend to midnight if both clubs agree.

Bet you are really pissed off no-one has gone and fees are being rejected. Starting to sweat?

CCFC54321

Willis CAN PLAY in the semi final. The ban is not carried in the semi final. The club is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread