Transfer news today (2 Viewers)

Captain Dart

How can it go from 2 signings to none in a few hours?
It could get worse, could go to -1 if someone leaves (don't think that will happen, unless a younger player goes out on loan)

bawtryneal

Yes, handed over the ticket I bought 10 days ago, walked in, took my seat. No problem.

Good lad
Fantastic to be so well organised
I have season ticket but taking my brother on Saturday Just spent 20 mins messing about on the website with login and password details trying to buy him a ticket
Have printed off a confirmation receipt. Does that act as the ticket ?? Any help appreciated

Nick

Administrator
Good lad
Fantastic to be so well organised
I have season ticket but taking my brother on Saturday Just spent 20 mins messing about on the website with login and password details trying to buy him a ticket
Have printed off a confirmation receipt. Does that act as the ticket ?? Any help appreciated

No, not unless they have put on e-ticketing.

Nick

Administrator
No it doesn`t say e-ticket but has given a reference number and confirms online ticket purchase
How do you print off a ticket please

You can't if it is an e-ticket I dont think.

Did you pay postage? Will probably need collecting unless it was posted.

bawtryneal

Cheers Nick I clicked the ticketfast button, so does that mean my brother has to queue up on Saturday before the game

PVA

McCartney backtracking now, saying positive transfer news not actual signings.

So I guess it will be a story saying we're closing in on a couple of deals.

Nick

Administrator
McCartney backtracking now, saying positive transfer news not actual signings.

So I guess it will be a story saying we're closing in on a couple of deals.

Yeah, another anti climax if it is "close to signing another player" or something shit like that.

Why I said I dont get excited until the club say it.

Nick

Administrator
The thing is, they drop hints and then people start rumours.

turner has said exciting developments which has now been taken as "wasps takeover".

dongonzalos

The thing is, they drop hints and then people start rumours.

turner has said exciting developments which has now been taken as "wasps takeover".

I heard Wasps are now trying to sign our targets because we took too long trying to get them over the line.
They were looking at 17 other rugby players but went for these two footballers instead because they knew it would screw us over :)

Last edited:

AFCCOVENTRY

Exciting developments include:

1) £1 exit fee from your seat at the Ricoh
2) a pie of the month at every home game
3) Chris Anderson will do a full day's work at CCFC
4) Ryton will be home to a giant squid farm
5) Joy Seppala is actually Leonard Brody in disguise
6) Armstrong is coming back to CCFC

CCFC_Charlie

Jesus man, does nobody have any sort of reading comprehension? Since when does "positive transfer news tomorrow" mean we are signing two players tomorrow?

Turner and McCartney are both saying the exact same thing. There is going to be some positive news about players coming in later.

torchomatic

They're taking the piss now with the "I never said this or that".

Users who are viewing this thread