Transfer news today (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Its all gone quiet, is the new signing(s) expected to be announced at 5pm today

ollyservetta

I wish they would at times just keep stum till we sign players , all we seem to do is advertise who is avallible , everybody knows our problems so can just poach after all the scouting has been done

Hobo

I wish they would at times just keep stum till we sign players , all we seem to do is advertise who is avallible , everybody knows our problems so can just poach after all the scouting has been done

I don't think it makes any difference with an agent involved. They would be working every avenue to get a better deal for the player and ultimately themselves. So I am sure they won't be following hush hush guidelines.

Hobo

What about Nathan Delfouneso did a good at while with us on loan must be hunger to get is career back on track.

I assume it was said in jest? He was rubbish until Pressley said his football career was on the line. Then promptly scored 3 goals. Has done nothing since. No fight, no desire, couldn't punch a hole in a wet paper bag let alone a defence.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

'Hopefully they'll be a few more additions in the next few weeks to bolster the squad.' - TM

Why can't Ladbrokes take bets on managers quotes? I'd be a millionaire by now!

Users who are viewing this thread