Transfer news today (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

It's not Miller

“I know Ishmael very well but he’s not someone we have been discussing.

“I’d have to say that the way we play at the moment I am not sure Ishmael Miller would have the aerobic capacity to play that way. He’s got the talent but not the aerobic capacity.”

jackdg

dont get it?
I just thought now we're possibly signing two players today, as well as Page and McBean loans (exactly in the timescales TM was saying weeks and weeks ago) this thread was going to lack SISU bashing...

Captain Dart

Reda and Bigi
Noooooooooooo!

It would be more fun if it was a totally left field name never broached on this board.

AFCCOVENTRY

Aerobic capacity refers to the ability to sustain a certain level of aerobic activity for a certain length of time. An aerobic activity is one that requires oxygen exchange in the blood to a greater degree than other activities, such as running versus strength training.

Basically he's a lump and not very fit...

dongonzalos

he knows they will need to be quick over 10 yards,to maximise on what Reid and Jones create
(If he does sign a striker)

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

Calm down everybody. If he new signing doesn't score a hat trick or look like he has always wanted to be at Coventry city really then we can say sisu only sign shit players

Grendel

Could be a good day today. Amazing how one win and the whole place gets lifted.
Funny how Grendel is quiet today after Haynes played well and all the bollox he spoke about the ticket situation last night. Even Andersen agree it was a mess and has apologized to all concerned.

Don't think so. You quoted some
nonsense about customer service and I explained at most venues how it worked and you went away.

Haynes played well against a league two side who changed every player from their first team.

He's found his level - good for him.

oucho

In answer to the OP....what "Mowbray out" rumours?

bawtryneal

nonsense about customer service and I explained at most venues how it worked and you went away.

Haynes played well against a league two side who changed every player from their first team.

Went away, haha, was busy trying to watch the match
First and last time I take my iphone into the game

bawtryneal

PS Simple question, so please give a simple "yes or no" answer
Do you think the ticketing arrangements for last nights game were acceptable and showed a professional level of competence

FRY-CCFC

I would love it if we'd gone and got someone like Jay Simpson or Sam Morsy.

(btw, Kelvin Wilson made his Rotherham debut yesterday in a side that conceded 5 against Morecambe. Dodged a bullet there.)

torchomatic

PS Simple question, so please give a simple "yes or no" answer
Do you think the ticketing arrangements for last nights game were acceptable and showed a professional level of competence

Yes, handed over the ticket I bought 10 days ago, walked in, took my seat. No problem.

tom88

Any news, rumours or ideas fro anyone who it or they (signings) could be today?

Surely something must of risen to the surface for an inkling?

Users who are viewing this thread