Transfer news today (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

So, in amongst all the Mowbray out rumours, Aidan McCartney tweeted that Mowbray did indeed conduct his post match press duties and that he gave some positive news regarding incoming signings ( proper signings, not loans) The news will be revealed in the Telegraph today.

Otis

So, in amongst all the Mowbray out rumours, Aidan McCartney tweeted that Mowbray did indeed conduct his post match press duties and that he gave some positive news regarding incoming signings ( proper signings, not loans) The news will be revealed in the Telegraph today.
No, having that at all.

It needs to be Mowbray unhappy, no-one coming in, we're stuck with what we've got, this is the worst City team in history and relegation looms, otherwise we all have nothing to moan about!

No way am I accepting bouncy, happy clappy, cheesy grin news!!

Grrr...... curse positivity!!

Otis

It does make me laugh when people say that TM looks down. When has he ever looked up? Not saying he's a miserable bastard but his general demeanor has always been stoney faced, straight talking and showing little emotion in his voice or appearance.
Exactly. He's not exactly a Chuckle Brother is he, even though he looks like one.

Gaz71

Exactly. He's not exactly a Chuckle Brother is he, even though he looks like one.

60f1880a4f8a6adb2bb48e465dff39a3.png
he was smiling and cracking jokes when I met him

Nick

Administrator
We had a long chat with Tony Mowbray at the Ricoh Arena and I can promise you positive transfer news at some point today. Plus Mowbray also dismissed a target who had been linked with City. More on that to come.

Kingokings204

Really excited about today. Think this could be a good day with a blockbuster signing and a good cup draw

Nick

Administrator
I usually only get excited when CCFC actually say something is going on!

Just hope the big news is not that are arent signing Ablongahor.

dongonzalos

Aidan McCartney tweeted me saying we have people actually signing for us this week instead of loans. Hope so bout bloody time

That's reassuring because I think we can only really have 5 loan players in the matchdays squad. If the two American Mc's count, plus page. That means only 2 loanees to come.

AFCCOVENTRY

That's reassuring because I think we can only really have 5 loan players in the matchdays squad. If the two American Mc's count, plus page. That means only 2 loanees to come.

Mogga said he will take more than the quota and some will sit out. I guess that's McBean as number 6 if he's for the u21s.

bawtryneal

Could be a good day today. Amazing how one win and the whole place gets lifted.
Funny how Grendel is quiet today after Haynes played well and all the bollox he spoke about the ticket situation last night. Even Andersen agree it was a mess and has apologized to all concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread