Training Wear (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Just noticed some nice stuff out (for those whole like this sort of thing):

The Anthem Jacket looks great (although pricey!)
The half zips

giphy.gif

SlowerThanPlatt

Is a ‘anthem jacket’ one of them jackets the players wear when they walk out before taking them off when the game starts?

stay_up_skyblues

I paid £30 odd for last seasons bench jacket a week ago. Just to wear to the match or taking kids over the park when it’s pissing down. Saving 70% thought it was a steal. Not too dissimilar from this years.

rob9872

Just noticed some nice stuff out (for those whole like this sort of thing):

The Anthem Jacket looks great (although pricey!)
Not really sure I wanna click on that link!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Nice stuff.
Just a reminder by 'Adult' they mean 'Adult Men'. Just click on the size guide for confirmation.
Disappointing.

You'd have thought given the physique of many football fans shirts nowadays would automatically be designed to be able to accommodate women too. Although with the bellies it'd probably be sold as maternity wear in most shops.

Frostie

Nice stuff.
Just a reminder by 'Adult' they mean 'Adult Men'. Just click on the size guide for confirmation.
Disappointing.

I remember we used to do women's clothing too but then discontinued it.
What was the reasoning? Lack of sales?
Think @Sky Blue Pete may have asked the question previously? 🤔

wingy

When you say lack of sales I read streamlining (women's kit are meant to be streamlined) , ie overheads.
Although it depends on the quota of svelt fans over say the childbearers among the fanbase.
But really should be catered for IMO.

oakey

When you say lack of sales I read streamlining (women's kit are meant to be streamlined) , ie overheads.
Although it depends on the quota of svelt fans over say the childbearers among the fanbase.
But really should be catered for IMO.
It's the being ignored bit - zero info,
or being patronised/misinformed bit - adult sizes when they mean men's, that I so dislike.
I have seen no attempt to
- keep up to date stats on how many women fans ccfc has.
- canvass women supporters on their views / requirements
- actively seek representation for women on supporters groups.
If I were asked I would say the club shop caters for men, boys and babies (some of whom are stereotyped as pink girlies), lastly women - in that order. Most of the stuff for adult women seems to be aimed at girlfriends of supporters who are men.
A start would be a simple audit of season ticket holders- men, women, children.

Greggs

Was is Blatter that said women should wear tighter shorts? Not a bad idea that.....

Malaka

I liked the Sky Blue Track Suit top with the half zip. They didn't have fat bastard size so I emailed to ask when they would be re-stocking.......They ain't. FFS!

no_loyalty

Looks like free p&p for oders over £65 now as well which is good.

They also offer an interest free monthly payment option for orders over a certain value now, which is also a good idea.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I liked the Sky Blue Track Suit top with the half zip. They didn't have fat bastard size so I emailed to ask when they would be re-stocking.......They ain't. FFS!

I looked at one jacket I liked and it was only avaliable in small and medium. I mean, that's about 75% of the target audience gone already!

chiefdave

I can understand that there's lead times and they aren't going to order loads of stock and risk being stuck with it but surely if something proves popular and sells out straight away you re-order? Even if they said orders now won't ship until next year at least let people spend money.

Alex1987

They seem to be running the store on a shoestring. seems an area where you employee an extra member of staff somewhere and it will pay for itself.

no_loyalty

seems to vary
on adding £73 of items came to free delivery . On adding just a £25 towel its £2.50 etc

I have just ordered some items and came to £72, used my £25 season ticket code and only paid £47 including free delivery.

WestEndAgro

I'm still awaiting my discount voucher, and I'm one of the "Super phase One" fans

no_loyalty

I'm still awaiting my discount voucher, and I'm one of the "Super phase One" fans

Really? I received mine before my season ticket, it arrived the same day as the paper ticket for the Notts Forest game.

robbiekeane

some of the training gear looks really nice. never bought anything but a shirt before...anything else reminds me of wrong-uns hanging around coventry town centre but i am really tempted

Users who are viewing this thread