Training today 17.02.22 (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Does anyone know if the first team or the players that are playing every game training today?

Reason I ask is that you would have thought those that need it would be getting an extra 24 hours recovery time for Saturday and be back tomorrow for shape work etc.

If they train again today and the excuse for a poor performance on Saturday is used then I can’t sympathise much if we don’t give the players as much rest time.

clint van damme

Does anyone know if the first team or the players that are playing every game training today?

Reason I ask is that you would have thought those that need it would be getting an extra 24 hours recovery time for Saturday and be back tomorrow for shape work etc.

If they train again today and the excuse for a poor performance on Saturday is used then I can’t sympathise much if we don’t give the players as much rest time.

They might be in just working on shape, nothing too strenuous

Otis

They might be in just working on shape, nothing too strenuous

giphy.gif

slowpoke

Don’t think they will be doing the marathon

Users who are viewing this thread